Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna stop being virgin this year

T

ThunderBolt

Banned
-
Im 21M, today i decided to try to have sex with women. The things im gonna improve are:

1. eyes of being all day on the computer and not sleeping a normal schedule, changing those things and also going out more, i need sun.
2. posture, it's not bad but could be better, when i sit down i mean.
3. trying to get friends and going out to night clubs and parties
4. getting a shower every day instead of 2-3 days
5. being more careful with the clothes i wear
6. wearing shoes that make me a little bit taller, i mean jordan
7. taking care of my beard/hair in general, i don't even have a haircut, i have very long hair and that's it.
8. don't wasting my time on the internet in forums like reddit or even youtube, im literally addicted to youtube, i watch hundreds of content every year, im addicted as many other people, i have to change this.

This is my plan, the most important one is going out and having a social life. Wish me luck incels

This is what happens when you recruit new members in 2023

JFL what is this? Some sort of snarky reddit tier advice post? If so, you realize we've all tried this before right? And then some. If you're lucky enough to be normie tier, sure, this stuff might give you some success. For those of us that it's over for, results are never garnered.

2023 is the year of the incel. If you don't feel it your not incel :feelsthink:

This is my plan, the most important one is going out and having a social life. Wish me luck incels
Do you have any concrete plans? Do you go to bars or clubbing alone? Join some sports team or activity? You may want to start out with work/school familiars.

JFL what is this? Some sort of snarky reddit tier advice post? If so, you realize we've all tried this before right? And then some. If you're lucky enough to be normie tier, sure, this stuff might give you some success. For those of us that it's over for, results are never garnered.
What have you tried? I've never tried nothing.

Most blackpilled 2023cel.

Do you have any concrete plans? Do you go to bars or clubbing alone? Join some sports team or activity? You may want to start out with work/school familiars.
I go to college, but it's engineering so everyone is studying or going home always. I will call old friends from my town and i will start adding them to instagram, i created 4 months ago, i never liked social media but im only gonna use it to build a contacts network. Then i will have to go to private parties and discos, the discos will be the place where i will have to attract girls, i will ask them for the instagram and try to kiss some girls, that's it

What’s your height?

Good luck, you are only 21 there is still a chance

Im 21M, today i decided to try to have sex with women. The things im gonna improve are:

1. eyes of being all day on the computer and not sleeping a normal schedule, changing those things and also going out more, i need sun.
7. taking care of my beard/hair in general, i don't even have a haircut, i have very long hair and that's it.
8. don't wasting my time on the internet in forums like reddit or even youtube, im literally addicted to youtube, i watch hundreds of content every year, im addicted as many other people, i have to change this.

Not to put you down but this is the same shit I told myself at your age, almost 29 now and it was all a failure. Doesn't matter how much you put yourself out there you end up coming home alone time and time again and it takes a toll seeing all those other people pair up with ease. Doesn't matter how many conversations you have with people at the pub, nothing sticks.

Im gonna stop being a retard this year (impossible)​

Clearly he needs more showers

His account is not even a month old and he posts this bluepilled shit

More power to you. Higher smv males and foids can do all of those things listed and still be successful with the opposite sex, however. Do whatever you believe will improve your current state.
It's not worth to selfimprovemaxx if you'll just end up as an average male. Self improvement is only worth it if you'll actually end up as an above average male. I agree with your reply though.

Not to put you down but this is the same shit I told myself at your age, almost 29 now and it was all a failure. Doesn't matter how much you put yourself out there you end up coming home alone time and time again and it takes a toll seeing all those other people pair up with ease. Doesn't matter how many conversations you have with people at the pub, nothing sticks.
Brutal

There’s no posture, shower, or clothing for your face.

Dud, i know people that is literally like me, same height, same face attractiveness, same age, we have been together since we were 4 years old until 18 yo and he is literally a chad, he has fucked 60-100 girls and he's famous as fuck in all the discos/ night clubs because he goes out with some popular dudes on instagram and all this shit. Not all the countries are the same for this, you don't have to be >6 ft and brad pitt face to be succesfull, i live in a place where there are a lot of hot women so many normal guys get laid with good girls.

Ok GrAYcel

40% brag
There’s no posture, shower, or clothing for your face.
My face is not bad at all. good jaw, good eyes zone, good hairline, good lips. My nose is not good but could be fixed with a cheap surgery.

My face is not bad at all. good jaw, good eyes zone, good hairline, good lips. My nose is not good but could be fixed with a cheap surgery.

But anyway, im not saying i wanna be a chad and fuck 100 girls. Im just saying i wanna have sex at least once and then i will see, you guys are exxagerating. So what should i do, keep being a virgin, not improving my looks. I don't know what you're expecting. I don't wanna be a chad, really, im not into that shit, i like being home and doing my things, at least smashing some girls would be nice.

I somewhat agree, though I haven't really given it much thought tbh. It does make sense though - average males often get shafted.
It's not really about average males getting shafted. It's more about the fact that you end up in the same spot as the majority of men, except they didn't have to self improve, they just have decent genes. So now, the only thing keeping you as an average male is other natural normies not knowing about self improvement which is an unrealistic expectation. Meaning that once normies self improve, there is nothing you'll be able to do. You've reached your maximum potential and the normies are only mogging you harder now so you'll be back to the exact same spot as you were before you self improved except with less time and money.

It's not really about average males getting shafted. It's more about the fact that you end up in the same spot as the majority of men, except they didn't have to self improve, they just have decent genes. So now, the only thing keeping you as an average male is other natural normies not knowing about self improvement which is an unrealistic expectation. Meaning that once normies self improve, there is nothing you'll be able to do. You've reached your maximum potential and the normies are only mogging you harder now so you'll be back to the exact same spot as you were before you self improved except with less time and money.
But who did say that im average? Im above average, i can assure you, if i was living in north europe surely height would be a problem cause i would be 6-5 cm below average which is bad but in a normal country im above average for sure. And time and money? Im not saying that im gonna get a jaw surgery like some crazy people, im saying that i will take a shower daily and i will spend less time in youtube to invest it in socialiazing,.

But anyway, im not saying i wanna be a chad and fuck 100 girls. Im just saying i wanna have sex at least once and then i will see, you guys are exxagerating. So what should i do, keep being a virgin, not improving my looks. I don't know what you're expecting. I don't wanna be a chad, really, im not into that shit, i like being home and doing my things, at least smashing some girls would be nice.
How is a 3/10 deformed face autistic male like me supposed to improve and get girls?

Last edited:
Ah, that makes sense, yes. A brutal reality. You can only improve so far - just to get to a mediocre level far outmatched by others barely trying.
Exactly. That's also why surgerymaxxing is also cope. Incels have a much worse facial structure than the average male, so unless one has multiple big surgeries (with long painful recoveries and permanent noticeable scars and increased risk of failure), at best they'll end up, again, average looking. Meanwhile a normie male, a man with a true 5/10 face is pretty much a small chin implant and a rhinoplasty away from being Chadlite.

Good luck I guess lol. As you can see for yourself, I have every BlackPilled trait in the fucking book.
I don't even bother because of them tbh.

But who did say that im average? Im above average, i can assure you, if i was living in north europe surely height would be a problem cause i would be 6-5 cm below average which is bad but in a normal country im above average for sure. And time and money? Im not saying that im gonna get a jaw surgery like some crazy people, im saying that i will take a shower daily and i will spend less time in youtube to invest it in socialiazing,.
Mods, ban him.

Dnr the whole thread but if you really wanna lose your virginity go fuck a hoe

Dnr the whole thread but if you really wanna lose your virginity go fuck a hoe
prostitutes are disgusting, im someone that reject ugly women, i like average women but ugly women aren't for me. And i don't like diseases so i won't fuck prostitutes

prostitutes are disgusting, im someone that reject ugly women, i like average women but ugly women aren't for me. And i don't like diseases so i won't fuck prostitutes
Based.
Good luck finding decent foids then brocel :feelsYall:

You know there are attractive prostitutes?

@Fat Link @
You think this fakecel needs to be banned?

@Fat Link @The Enforcer

100% - Permaban - Enforcer says volcel - not entertanining this crap, make better choices
@Fat Link @

You think this fakecel needs to be banned?

@Fat Link @The Enforcer
Im not fake, im a social incel. My physical appearance is good but i don't leave my home.

blackpill.exe not found