Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im gonna start learning web design

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
I am learning web design as it is the only job i see that i would like that is autism friendly. I don't have diagnosed autism but im definetly retarded and me being in this forum explains everything :feelsPop:

I plan on learning HTML, CSS and Javascript. Through books, apps (even though alot are shitty) and YouTube videos.

Im now at html, eazy as pie. I don't expect to be instantly good at web design. But again, its the only job i would like.

I saw this video on hikikomori (somehow in fucking french???????)

View: https://youtu.be/J-cz9O2bon4?si=B3MqQefdhUwNoYdv
in which the french guy learned video game programming and i thought to myself: hey, i could do that. (Except with web design)

So fuck it my journey starts as a beginner web designer.

:hax:I WILL HACK ZOG, THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT AND THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY:hax: (in game of course)

good luck i guess

pray you dont have a low IQ

I am on the first week of c# and my brain is too retarded

good luck i learned some html for fun but didnt really have a reason to so now im not really usin it

Whatever you do please don't become a soydev

I wont. I will not work for the antichrist
Don't forget that web design and web development are 2 seperate things you needa learn. I would also suggest you don't bother with JS until it's absolutely neccasary (like there's 0 reason to have it on a static webpage)

Don't forget that web design and web development are 2 seperate things you needa learn. I would also suggest you don't bother with JS until it's absolutely neccasary (like there's 0 reason to have it on a static webpage)
I know. Right now im learning html and CSS. Im leaving java script for later. +Knowing these 2 are great on my CV

I know. Right now im learning html and CSS. Im leaving java script for later. +Knowing these 2 are great on my CV
Good luck bro. They're honestly not hard to learn you just gotta use them enough to be familiar with them (java is a bit more conplex and thats why soyniggers just use gigabloated libraries for everything)

Good luck bro. They're honestly not hard to learn you just gotta use them enough to be familiar with them (java is a bit more conplex and thats why soyniggers just use gigabloated libraries for everything)
Thank You brocel. godspeed