Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm gonna get fired from my job

H

HateMyLife

living in Hardcore+
-
[UWSL]I haven't gone in a while, I was working for a day yesterday they thought I was going to start working again, but I didn't go again today and I won't be there tomorrow.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Working is just a waste of time i just want to play games all day.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I hate my job nobody talks to me and everyone hates me i'm just a slave there.[/UWSL]
If they not fire me in a month or two i'm gonna leave bymyself.
The bitches there are mean and two sided just like everyone Fuck i hate everyone,
What's the point of going on?

I've had a job that was dog shit like that :feelsrope::feelsrope:. What kind of a job was it?

If you hate the job anyway, then take advantage and see how much you can get away with. You'd be surprised what some employers are willing to tolerate.

[UWSL]I haven't gone in a while, I was working for a day yesterday they thought I was going to start working again, but I didn't go again today and I won't be there tomorrow.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Working is just a waste of time i just want to play games all day.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I hate my job nobody talks to me and everyone hates me i'm just a slave there.[/UWSL]
If they not fire me in a month or two i'm gonna leave bymyself.
The bitches there are mean and two sided just like everyone Fuck i hate everyone,
What's the point of going on?
Maybe you can find a remote job. I dont talk to anyone and I get work sporadically throughout the day through email. I watch movies and tv shows most of the day. Maybe do an hour of work. Sometimes I attend meetings but I dont say anything in them. I haven't met a single coworker. I know I'm not the only one with a job like this.