Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to write a book

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
Im in the process of going on a certain journey that is going to take me years. Im going to write a couple of books and post parts of the texts I write on this forum. The book is going to cover all topics ranging from natural sciences to politics and religion through the blackpilled lenses of course. Something else Im planning to do in the future is create a yt channel which is going to be about travel vlogging aswell as talking about the books I will write but obviously in my own unique style. Anyways that is something Im looking forward to in my 20s until I decide to rope and I would recommend it to all incels. The main message is to find a good way to use your knowledge of the blackpill and maybe even have some fun while you are at it

Bugs Bunny

Based

What are some titles you will use?

sounds interesting I wish you good luck brocel

What are some titles you will use?
Well, the title of the first book is Bio Meta which I named like that because it teaches you life is a simulation of sorts. In it I will write about the laws of Nature which is basically the blackpill. Now there are others that I named "Guides" some of them being the Fighting Guide or the Blackpill Guide, and then there are also going to be reviews, like "Religious Reviews"

Not many people read books these days you should just make videos. People love a good jewtube video. It’s a more effective and efficient way of conveying information. Images, video clips, text, music, it has it all. Be real bro. I’m sure you can write well that can translate into good video content too.

Last edited:
Could you elaborate please? :feelsstudy:
I will basically start by explaining the laws of nature and where the blackpill originates from biologically speaking and then I will move on to other topics such as world politics where I will try to break down the system we are living in and why the people in power created it the way they did aswell as how everything is connected together like a puzzle. You can expect a ton of conspiracy theories in my books

I believe in you

Not many people read books these days you should just make videos. People love a good jewtube video. It’s a more effective and efficient way of conveying information. Images, video clips, text, music, it has it all. Be real bro. I’m sure you can write well that can translate into good video content too.
I agree. But you can do both: videos for key ideas and link to your book in description "to go further".

world politics where I will try to break down the system we are living in and why the people in power created it the way they did aswell as how everything is connected together like a puzzle. You can expect a ton of conspiracy theories in my books
I've been writing about it too. :hax: The draft is finished, I still have to write full sentences (kek) and to find all of my sources back (I didn't intend to write at first, I just wanted to compile my findings). But I lost motivation so it's pending.