Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to work drunk wednesday. fuck it all.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
My social inhibition is killing me. I just need something to take the edge off of my anxiety just so I can feel comfortable around people for once. Maybe it'll help me be less self-conscious and more outgoing. Thankfully, it's not a very intellectually demanding job that requires a lot of reasoning so it's not like I'll lag behind or anything. If they can tell what I'm up to and decide to fire me I couldn't give less of a shit. I'm s fucking fed up with this high inhib bullshit. If I'm drunk enough I'm going to cold approach every single fucking foid that I see. I've never done this before. Hope it goes well.

If I'm drunk enough I'm going to cold approach every single fucking foid that I see. I've never done this before. Hope it goes well.
Just hope you don't become the office pariah when you try this.

Alcohol turns grown ass men into useless stupid animals. I only get drunk in private.

32SliU2zSPfEEpLw3kErwL97pXg4aqpIN5pqdsqt4BP3zsBI6_5EzVY3BmT-2Jrr4_1nS1Op-rT5apM-APW6GmpIDg9-OaVXt6IqFg-DyPClmQlmaz3NkoPOofG_Zmq982ZNvlAqJc4dOg9yXerUbYv70SN75sId-Mv10jn_75zMCJfy_Tmvz5rLFhEhvkWYO8gx8mQT4Gik_8EV0CQdde2e6c06KM8jLOuopI0mjJsg_KyXJ7iDQxnhI2btNP-WpizGeZdJWywL_D2ydePV8ByhwhviyzKlDzDPFza7Z2-WgX5dbZiik3CuzbhFzZnUj02OeBPHiFbE9kGUDl0Tphdcp-HmCYntcapcD2_AbClAzE9Pn8ndRTkkmON7CpgeOi_ayWdVqejrFE1-bN0tCkVpD1zDwqBq6xUUfiqlOaOURBBrWpu4BUyHrkLlev0DYcp7-AZuue-ExbVaLUj4d2k002uJTx9QB4MV8Znw2jJnqcqwKo7KPUdJ-5yLsV2doRtUiCYtqgFAahusXIp4oblJ9piXgG841GV6ZPk4cLz_kdauLPhEqdHpz82TWKBmo6pCDFelBLDCz-6oUIg8aPhifytFNJB5VFeyocmbqszoGfWcBYY5daI-B2S54S3vAGi6BxSlqerF3xCck5YwaqGvAB7Sc5vNQvrZXBnvsU1tGqg4sVV82_q4JI-NuGFljKGFTeVTMZFgQmMoZRBL_3tvEA0m8noFOpGEkVaP1bH9CwC0HuD8ObcHMPV97ggAfqRvlxBdJ9H04ivUNBeAD3s_X6s_MBKEMPkhxxr6Ly29EjMtEQl6cduZI-cPB0PMqxBVosSXfqLmBMTkZ4L2L6PejTq_ueT7asPFMjoinfeoMTVu1_6bfu23mSoKMcyN_9k8bd_6YEPoM9Z1rQusaQrKe_T4IsREPYSxMAMAMTRUKxE7=w564-h606-no

Alcohol turns grown ass men into useless stupid animals. I only get drunk in private.
Or with friends when they dont mogg u, but who have this luxury here :lasereyes: :feelsjuice:

My social inhibition is killing me. I just need something to take the edge off of my anxiety just so I can feel comfortable around people for once. Maybe it'll help me be less self-conscious and more outgoing. Thankfully, it's not a very intellectually demanding job that requires a lot of reasoning so it's not like I'll lag behind or anything. If they can tell what I'm up to and decide to fire me I couldn't give less of a shit. I'm s fucking fed up with this high inhib bullshit. If I'm drunk enough I'm going to cold approach every single fucking foid that I see. I've never done this before. Hope it goes well.
If you get fired, make sure to smack the ass of a fat girl.
If your boss is a foid, fucking flirt with her. You're gonna get fired anyways so fuck it

Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it