Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to "throw my life away" to revolt.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Living is torture.
★★★★
I'll try to make what I write short and understandable.

The reason why I like sleeping now is because I hate being awake. I realized I should try to do the things I need to do as fast as possible so I can go to sleep as fast as possible to escape this hell of a reality. I slept in twice today until my Mom forced me to get up.

The psychological effects I'm feeling due to the situation I'm in are similar to this guy who got gangraped in front of his girlfriend.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/e8gjky/raped_in_front_of_my_girlfriend_feeling_like/

I'm not a fucking fag, don't interpret it the wrong way and be a immature retard. I'll explain why it's similar. The psychological effects are everlasting. It's emasculation. I wasn't physically raped but I was verbally raped. I can never have pride in myself and I feel submission due to the fact I've been through an extremely humiliating experience. But with me, it's global, for him it's only 5 people who know.

People including my family use the Fitxfearless video as leverage to emasculate me. I was arguing with someone under the tiktok comments of a video I made 3 months ago, and I remember 2 comments I'm paraphrasing "you're not all that, fitx should humiliate you again" and "Why you so pressed, you're my bitch."

Rotting and hiding are stupid. If I rotted, my brother would use it against me. He would be the chad in High school doing sports and having sex, and he would talk shit. Hide and accept being a humilation? Hiding would only emasculate me further so fuck that.

I want to revolt. I value revolting over financial security, because I don't want to be a fucking coward. What are ugly people doing to revolt against lookism and unfair treatment in society? Nothing. The NTs could have done something, the whites could have done something. If no one is doing anything, then the ugly, autistic nigger is going to do something because the incels who are way more competent and smarter than me don't seem to be doing anything. I'll revolt alone. I'll tell the truth. That I tried to succeed since I was 14, it was fucking unfair that I got virally humilated, and it's unfair that ugly people are treated unfairly in society and aren't allowed to succeed. Racism and sexism don't exist in 1st world countries, only lookism does.

The entire system is a scam. "Incels should stay on the low and obey the rules." To get fucking nothing in return? The neets, the shooters didn't obey the rules which is why they're smarter. "If society is unfair, don't contribute to it." "If society is unfair, punish those who have it fair." Both are better mentalities.

My online footprint is already fucked. I could try to hide for the rest of my life but that would be a cucked existence. When I'm caught up in University, I'm going to fucking revolt. "You're throwing away your life." My life was already fucking ruined 3 months ago, the day I went on that fucking call. Ugly people should have fucking rights, and ugly women should stop being selfish, and incels should if they still desire normies or stacies. Sub5 men should be with sub5 women, normies should be with normies, chads should be with stacies, It should be illegal for anyone to have relationships outside of their bracket. I will gladly settle for a 3/10 sheboon, because I'm a 3/10 autist. That's what I deserve, but women date up which is why inceldom exists.

I would rather die a broke failure and expose the unfair world to the public (as I already am a public humilation), then to live a cucked hiding existence working some shitty job, shutting up about all of the unfairness (and still be a public humilation anyways.)

I was overthinking a lot, i didn't know the right path to take. I wanted to kill myself, I didn't know if I should drop out/stay in University, I didn't know if I should hide or not hide, but I firmly know my path now. "Publicly revolt against the unfairness of the world, no matter what."

That suicide watch post was a larp and the response is a massive joke. It's hilarious how that gets 2k upvotes while posts made by lonely guys actually roping get none. They only care about that guy being raped because rape has been painted society as the ultimate form of suffering. They legitimately believe a guy who had a gf and friends that got raped has it worse than guys like us who have been suffering in loneliness our whole lives.

man im not sure i understand correctly but dont rope, a far greater revolt both against life/society and also against death is to continue to be alive and try to expose this issue while alive

Damn you’re that guy from the fitx video? Fucking brutal, sorry that Tyrone humiliated you like that

That suicide watch post was a larp and the response is a massive joke. It's hilarious how that gets 2k upvotes while posts made by lonely guys actually roping get none. They only care about that guy being raped because rape has been painted society as the ultimate form of suffering. They legitimately believe a guy who had a gf and friends that got raped has it worse than guys like us who have been suffering in loneliness our whole lives.
You're right in that it's probably a fake story. But the fake emotions of humilation and torment apply to me because I'm essentially a public humilation to the entire world.

If the story was real, I would trade places with him in a heartbeat, because my situation is a lot worse. I'm not leveraging the hellish situation I'm in, in which my life is permanently fucked. If my life is permanently fucked, then it makes more sense to revolt then hide.

You're right in that it's probably a fake story. But the fake emotions of humilation and torment apply to me because I'm essentially a public humilation to the entire world.

If the story was real, I would trade places with him in a heartbeat, because my situation is a lot worse. I'm not leveraging the hellish situation I'm in, in which my life is permanently fucked. If my life is permanently fucked, then it makes more sense to revolt then hide.
Yeah, if it's real he could get a new gf and not tell her about it. There's no reason to announce to the whole world that you were raped. We're in a permanent state of humiliation because we're visibly unattractive and the masses look down and laugh at us.

Damn you’re that guy from the fitx video? Fucking brutal, sorry that Tyrone humiliated you like that
It's not even the humilation of the livecall, but the publicity. It was millions and millions of views.

The humilation, is knowing everyone you know saw you getting humilated. My crush from grade 6, my crush from grade 12, the people I went to High School with, the people I went to Middle School with, my family, old teachers. I don't know who did and didn't watch the video when I go out in public. A random person recognized and approached me saying "Yo, you're the guy from the Fitx video."

I'm a global public humiliation. My footprint is already fucked. My life is already fucked. So I'm going to publically revolt instead of hide, to fight against the unfairness of the world.

It's not even the humilation of the livecall, but the publicity. It was millions and millions of views.

The humilation, is knowing everyone you know saw you getting humilated. My crush from grade 6, my crush from grade 12, the people I went to High School with, the people I went to Middle School with, my family, old teachers. I don't know who did and didn't watch the video when I go out in public. A random person recognized and approached me saying "Yo, you're the guy from the Fitx video."

I'm a global public humiliation. My footprint is already fucked. My life is already fucked. So I'm going to publically revolt instead of hide, to fight against the unfairness of the world.
I would just roidmax so that everyone becomes scared of you instead of making fun of you. It won’t improve your face but it would improve your ability to kick their ass

Oh look who it is

man im not sure i understand correctly but dont rope, a far greater revolt both against life/society and also against death is to continue to be alive and try to expose this issue while alive
I'm not going to rope, but I had a strong inclination to rope when the video was growing in virality.

I'm going to publicly fight back against the unfairness of society and not hide at all. Hiding, roping, rotting are all cucked. I want to revolt, I'll fight back because my life was already over anyways.

Even if I hide, I was still laughed at by millions of people in the most humiliating way, so it's impossible for me to live a private life.

I'll expose the issues publically. Someone like me who's trying to solve inceldom, who tried hard despite having a shitty life should become famous because the only thing I want is to promote equality. I want to ascend and I want to expose lookism in society and encourage women to not be hypergamous and settle for their looksmatch.

I'll publically fight back.

Was the call only audio or with video too?
Both, it's public humilation.

View: https://youtu.be/hFDs4-bSO8U

My life is over. So I'm going to publically revolt/fight back against unfairness. Even if I hid for the rest of my life, the video would still be viral/grow in views. It jumped from 113k views yesterday to 114k views today.

My position is basically. "My life is permanently ruined, therefore I'm going to revolt and protest against unfairness"

My reputation is ruined, my digital footprint is ruined. My life is ruined from going on that 5 minute call. So I'm going to publically speak up now.

My life is over. So I'm going to publically revolt/fight back against unfairness. Even if I hid for the rest of my life, the video would still be viral/grow in views. It jumped from 113k views yesterday to 114k views today.

My position is basically. "My life is permanently ruined, therefore I'm going to revolt and protest against unfairness"

My reputation is ruined, my digital footprint is ruined. My life is ruined from going on that 5 minute call. So I'm going to publically speak up now.

I'm Sorry that happened, i Hope the fucker that humiliated you Will get hit by a truck

I'm not going to rope, but I had a strong inclination to rope when the video was growing in virality.

I'm going to publicly fight back against the unfairness of society and not hide at all. Hiding, roping, rotting are all cucked. I want to revolt, I'll fight back because my life was already over anyways.

Even if I hide, I was still laughed at by millions of people in the most humiliating way, so it's impossible for me to live a private life.

I'll expose the issues publically. Someone like me who's trying to solve inceldom, who tried hard despite having a shitty life should become famous because the only thing I want is to promote equality. I want to ascend and I want to expose lookism in society and encourage women to not be hypergamous and settle for their looksmatch.

I'll publically fight back.
thats very noble brocel, wish you only luck

Just roping isn't fighting back, nobody cares about ropers.

I would just roidmax so that everyone becomes scared of you instead of making fun of you. It won’t improve your face but it would improve your ability to kick their ass
I'll always be made fun of. The internet is forever. I should go to the gym and martial arts max, but I don't want to push my luck with aggression and die now, because if I died now, I would be truly fucked, because the only thing I would be known by is the Fitxfearless viral video.

Just roping isn't fighting back, nobody cares about ropers.
I'm not going to rope. I'm going to instead publically out myself as an incel and revolt, and publically speak my mind on the unfairness of not having what I deserve.

"But that will ruin your life." My life already is ruined.

"That's throwing away your life." Going on the 5 minute call was when I threw away my life.

I have nothing to lose that I haven't already lost. My reputation, digital footprint, financial future is all ruined. So I have nothing to lose by publically protesting and making content to try to become as known as I possibly can.

I can't watch that video without feeling such anger; anger for you. The amount of gaslighting that douche bag does is insane. You look absolutely nothing like your brother, your nose is nearly 3x wider and takes up like 30% of your face. Your brother actually has a normal-looking face, and yet this retard goes on about how you both 'look the exact same.'

What? Even in comments, I see people saying the same thing. Are normies seriously this hell bent on disproving the black-pill that they'll blatantly lie and gaslight you into things that are obviously false? I have never heard of the fitxfearless dude until you started talking about him, but it's so obvious that this guy is just a Chad who got lucky in life and gets gratification off of telling others to do random things while he makes money off of it all.

How infuriating.

Normies are such abusive assholes uggghh. You shoudl've been more careful around those beasts.

I can't watch that video without feeling such anger; anger for you. The amount of gaslighting that douche bag does is insane. You look absolutely nothing like your brother, your nose is nearly 3x wider and takes up like 30% of your face. Your brother actually has a normal-looking face, and yet this retard goes on about how you both 'look the exact same.'

What? Even in comments, I see people saying the same thing. Are normies seriously this hell bent on disproving the black-pill that they'll blatantly lie and gaslight you into things that are obviously false? I have never heard of the fitxfearless dude until you started talking about him, but it's so obvious that this guy is just a Chad who got lucky in life and gets gratification off of telling others to do random things while he makes money off of it all.

How infuriating.
Once normies smell blood any type of fact or human decency go out the window. This is cyber bullying.

How infuriating.

The video is embarrassing because I'm the giga-nonNT autist getting laughed at by his brother, but it's humiliating because of the sheer amount of people who saw it.

If the view size was small it wouldn't matter, but millions and millions of people saw it because it was posted and reposted on all platforms (tiktok, instagram, youtube shorts, youtube). It was viral online, and everyone from my old middle school, high school, my brother's school, he told me his soccer team found it, even some teachers, and a 4th year student on my Campus saw it. Thousands of people I know irl saw it. I was approached the other day on the bus by a student who went to my school.

That's pretty bad. Fitxfearless is lucky because different people react differently to public humiliation. If I wasn't schizo, I probably would have roped, then my age would be revealed and he would be under fire because a 17 year old killed himself because of his channel, but I'm still here.

My life is fucked because of that call, and I was semi-coerced, because I was mass pinged in the server to go on the call. I successfully "ruined my life in 5 minutes."

Once normies smell blood any type of fact or human decency go out the window. This is cyber bullying.
It's public humilation.

My name is associated with Here's why being an "Incel" is ruining your life. Inceldom is associated with extremism, misogyny, and no company would want to hire me if they watched that video. Millions of people saw it, all of my old classmates saw it, everyone in my brother's school saw it, my family saw it, my Dad who I didn't see in years likely saw it because millions of views, my old teachers saw it, so it's public humilation on a global level. A person in China could type "Fitxfearless incel" on youtube and laugh at the video. People in the USA, in Canada, all around the world can laugh and make fun of me worldwide.

Any "normal" person would rope, because I did research on situations like this. There was a person who was outed as a fag and posted on facebook for his school to see and he jumped off a bridge.

But I'm not going to rope. Because my life is ruined, I'm going to publically revolt and expose the unfairness of lookism.

The video is embarrassing because I'm the giga-nonNT autist getting laughed at by his brother, but it's humiliating because of the sheer amount of people who saw it.

If the view size was small it wouldn't matter, but millions and millions of people saw it because it was posted and reposted on all platforms (tiktok, instagram, youtube shorts, youtube). It was viral online, and everyone from my old middle school, high school, my brother's school, he told me his soccer team found it, even some teachers, and a 4th year student on my Campus saw it. Thousands of people I know irl saw it. I was approached the other day on the bus by a student who went to my school.

That's pretty bad. Fitxfearless is lucky because different people react differently to public humiliation. If I wasn't schizo, I probably would have roped, then my age would be revealed and he would be under fire because a 17 year old killed himself because of his channel, but I'm still here.

My life is fucked because of that call, and I was semi-coerced, because I was mass pinged in the server to go on the call. I successfully "ruined my life in 5 minutes."
You're still very young. It might hurt, annoy and obsess you like hell now but time can heal it and you might look back on it as a mistake from your youth so it won't hurt that much no more, trust me you might be surprised in the future. People will forget about it and you won't look the same so don't lose hope. Saying this as a 30 years old that went through traumatic, obsessing shit but tbh i can only guess how this makes you feel, wordlwide web scale humiliation must be horrible but i really believe that you ain't done yet boyo :dab: it will be alright

Also would be cool if this asshole removed that video but i guess there's nothing to do about that.

You're still very young. It might hurt, annoy and obsess you like hell now but time can heal it and you might look back on it as a mistake from your youth so it won't hurt that much no more, trust me you might be surprised in the future. People will forget about it and you won't look the same so don't lose hope. Saying this as a 30 years old that went through traumatic, obsessing shit but tbh i can only guess how this makes you feel, wordlwide web scale humiliation must be horrible but i really believe that you ain't done yet boyo :dab: it will be alright

I believe it will permanently affect me for the rest of my life because the internet is forever.

I consider my life to be over, not just because of the social humilation, but because of my online footprint and lack of a financial future.

My online footprint will get worse because I refuse to hide when I would still being a public humilation anyways, so I'm going to publicly protest/revolt against this unfair society. There's no point in obeying the rules in a rigged game.

Also would be cool if this asshole removed that video but i guess there's nothing to do about that.
He probably won't take it down, and even if he did take it down, millions of people already saw it and it's reposted everywhere on clip farmer accounts.

He probably won't take it down, and even if he did take it down, millions of people already saw it and it's reposted everywhere on clip farmer accounts.
I hope that faggot's family dies a horrible death--painful, too.

I hope that faggot's family dies a horrible death--painful, too.
Ironically, I don't feel rage towards fitxfearless despite the fact that going on his livestream ruined my life. Maybe it's because stress and fear are more prevalent in my mind.

Embrace it then
I am a misogynist, but in a corporate setting, I'm fucked because even the connotation with "incel" would get you fired because the world is liberal.

If someone did a background check on me for 30 minutes with no idea who Fitxfearless was, they could probably find the video. In summer, some 13 year olds (my brother's classmates) were able to find the video, so a corporate environment could easily find it.

My life is ruined and I'm not going to kill myself, the answer comes back to revolting, because that's what all versions of the previous me would want me to do. 16 year old me would want me to fight back against this unfair society after the humilation, instead of becoming submissive.

Ironically, I don't feel rage towards fitxfearless despite the fact that going on his livestream ruined my life. Maybe it's because stress and fear are more prevalent in my mind.

I am a misogynist, but in a corporate setting, I'm fucked because even the connotation with "incel" would get you fired because the world is liberal.

If someone did a background check on me for 30 minutes with no idea who Fitxfearless was, they could probably find the video. In summer, some 13 year olds (my brother's classmates) were able to find the video, so a corporate environment could easily find it.

My life is ruined and I'm not going to kill myself, the answer comes back to revolting, because that's what all versions of the previous me would want me to do. 16 year old me would want me to fight back against this unfair society after the humilation, instead of becoming submissive.
You say you want to speak publicly speak about it as revolting? Also it's just to feel like that towards this cancer that's today rotten state and society.

You say you want to speak publicly speak about it as revolting? Also it's just to feel like that towards this cancer that's today rotten state and society.
Publically speaking about it is a form of revolting because you're not allowed to publically say anything controverisal in public without getting in trouble.

I looked at r/byebyejob, if you criticize the covid vaccine, jews, anything controversial, then you'll lose your job and get cancelled.

The only way to grow a movement is through social media, so what I plan to do is make posts, content, reels, etc, that tell the truth, that will mess up my online footprint more. If I tell the truth and say "The reason why inceldom is prevalent is because of women's hypergamy and refusing to date their looksmatch, so ugly women should settle for ugly men", "incels aren't bad people", "It's unfair for ugly people to lead bad lives due to genetics", that will ruin my online footprint more, so I don't have a financial future unless I find a way to make money outside of a traditional job. https://incels.is/threads/i-need-to-make-money-outside-of-a-job-or-im-fucked.671994/

That will bring awareness, then with awareness, further action can be taken.

What's the point of that? Why don't I just hide or just live a normal 9 - 5 life and give up on the goals I have? Because hiding is being a coward, and i was a public humilation anyways. There's people who talk about the Jews and get cancelled everywhere, but they do it because they found meaning behind it.

There's meaning in calling out the unfairness of society, and fighting against it. My life was going to be abnormal and full of pain anyways, so any difficulty that comes out of this is worth it. I refuse to accept unfairness just because I'm ugly and autistic

Publically speaking about it is a form of revolting because you're not allowed to publically say anything controverisal in public without getting in trouble.

I looked at r/byebyejob, if you criticize the covid vaccine, jews, anything controversial, then you'll lose your job and get cancelled.

The only way to grow a movement is through social media, so what I plan to do is make posts, content, reels, etc, that tell the truth, that will mess up my online footprint more. If I tell the truth and say "The reason why inceldom is prevalent is because of women's hypergamy and refusing to date their looksmatch, so ugly women should settle for ugly men", "incels aren't bad people", "It's unfair for ugly people to lead bad lives due to genetics", that will ruin my online footprint more, so I don't have a financial future unless I find a way to make money outside of a traditional job. https://incels.is/threads/i-need-to-make-money-outside-of-a-job-or-im-fucked.671994/

That will bring awareness, then with awareness, further action can be taken.

What's the point of that? Why don't I just hide or just live a normal 9 - 5 life and give up on the goals I have? Because hiding is being a coward, and i was a public humilation anyways. There's people who talk about the Jews and get cancelled everywhere, but they do it because they found meaning behind it.

There's meaning in calling out the unfairness of society, and fighting against it. My life was going to be abnormal and full of pain anyways, so any difficulty that comes out of this is worth it. I refuse to accept unfairness just because I'm ugly and autistic
By just calling out unfairness you won't get anybody to support you. When Lenin was giving speeches did he just lamented over the fate of proletariat? You have to offer a systemic solution to this issue like the one I wrote here.

Last edited:
I admire the way you speak about fighting against the system, and your motivation for exposing it all.

If you do end up making money through entrepreneurship you should also run blackpill ads targeting zoomers.

Anwyays, one of my hobbies is archiving things in hopes that they will never disappear. If you want, I can archive the projects you do in the future and if they ever disappear I can keep them up via torrents or by reuploading. I've already made sure to save this thread as well as the video you were in.

By just calling out unfairness you won't get anybody to support you. When Lenin was giving speeches did he just lamented over the fate of proletariat? You have to offer a systemic solution to this issue like the one I wrote here.
That's true. Calling out unfairness is just for awareness.

I'm low iq, and my simplified idea is the only way inceldom can be solved is if women are incentivized to get into a relationship with their looksmatch. There's plenty of ugly women but they're selfish so they seek chad, when logically they should settle for their looksmatch. If a 4/10 woman settled for a 4/10 man, a 3/10 woman settled for a 3/10 man, then inceldom wouldn't exist but because ugly women date up, that leaves the bracket of ugly men incels.

The women who complain about being ugly and unloveable should settle for the men who are ugly and unlovable. The most simple solution is women stop being selfish and get into relationships with their looksmatch, but that would be hard to implement.

Fuck that faggot. I hope things can get better for you brocel and you'll be able to feel better. Just take it one day at a time and one step at a time. Focus on improving your life.

How is your financial situation? Are you able to support yourself? I think I remember you saying your family was dysfuctional so moving out is probably a good step. Just focus on yourself right now.

And as far as a gf goes... I can't really help you tbh. That video is really going to hurt your already low chances... I would still try if I were you, especially since you're still in school.

I wish people had more empathy. You're not a bad person by any means. But normie fuckers will treat you like shit anyways even though you've done nothing wrong. Fuck people.

The entire system is a scam. "Incels should stay on the low and obey the rules." To get fucking nothing in return?
Yeah exactly, dont do this shit I wasted my entire 20s doing this retarded shit just being a good little drone and its such suifuel fuck that shit I am taking my life in my own hands now.

200.gif

blindingly based. the fact you just straight up shared the fixt video is commendable too. deeply respectable.
anyways learn how to fight and go nightcrawling for drunk chads at night (in gtav online rp)

I admire the way you speak about fighting against the system, and your motivation for exposing it all.

If you do end up making money through entrepreneurship you should also run blackpill ads targeting zoomers.

Anwyays, one of my hobbies is archiving things in hopes that they will never disappear. If you want, I can archive the projects you do in the future and if they ever disappear I can keep them up via torrents or by reuploading. I've already made sure to save this thread as well as the video you were in.

I don't have a choice to fight against the system because it's either fighting or roping. My life is over so might as well

Sorry that happened to you. And the fact that your little brother didn't take up for you is astonishing. I hate that man. This life is fucked.

Sorry that happened to you. And the fact that your little brother didn't take up for you is astonishing. I hate that man. This life is fucked.
EDIT FOR THE COMMENT ABOVE: I'm not really all that surprised tho. Knowing how Psychotic normies can be. Idek why I said "astonishing". Unfortunately this is just the dark side of "Influencers". Your brother on the other hand is a retard for dick riding Tyrone (No homo).

man watching this was absolutely brutal, he didn’t even give actual advice he just humiliated you and the other guy.
It was a public humilation session shared to the entire world.

Fuck that faggot. I hope things can get better for you brocel and you'll be able to feel better. Just take it one day at a time and one step at a time. Focus on improving your life.

How is your financial situation? Are you able to support yourself? I think I remember you saying your family was dysfuctional so moving out is probably a good step. Just focus on yourself right now.

And as far as a gf goes... I can't really help you tbh. That video is really going to hurt your already low chances... I would still try if I were you, especially since you're still in school.

I wish people had more empathy. You're not a bad person by any means. But normie fuckers will treat you like shit anyways even though you've done nothing wrong. Fuck people.

I would move out but I have like 34 dollars in my bank account. I applied for a lot of jobs, over 200 at this point, but couldn't get any because my name isn't Akhesh. Everyone on my Campus saw the video, so trying to ascend now would be unideal. My financial situation/future is non-existent.

Yeah exactly, dont do this shit I wasted my entire 20s doing this retarded shit just being a good little drone and its such suifuel fuck that shit I am taking my life in my own hands now.

200.gif
Revolt
blindingly based. the fact you just straight up shared the fixt video is commendable too. deeply respectable.
anyways learn how to fight and go nightcrawling for drunk chads at night (in gtav online rp)
It's as commendable as Riley Ried sharing her nudes. It's not like I could hide the Fitxfearless video because it's viral, you just have to google 2 words "fitxfearless incel" to have it pop up, I have to acknowledge that now I'm basically fully public and can never have a private life

It was a public humilation session shared to the entire world.

I would move out but I have like 34 dollars in my bank account. I applied for a lot of jobs, over 200 at this point, but couldn't get any because my name isn't Akhesh. Everyone on my Campus saw the video, so trying to ascend now would be unideal. My financial situation/future is non-existent.
You're canadian right? I've heard the job market there is brutal. I'd just try to start your own business if I were you. Read the book The Lean Startup.

I remember a couple of years I made a joke to him that he's like Boruto and I'm like Naruto, because he's popular, has snapchat streaks, does sports, whilst in middle school, I was putting a jacket over my head and chewing on toilet paper in the school bathroom.

He's from a different world because I was bullied truecel, he's mtn popular boy.

You're canadian right? I've heard the job market there is brutal. I'd just try to start your own business if I were you. Read the book The Lean Startup.
I do want to escape the 9 - 5 rat race. In Canada, if your name isn't Rakshit or Akesh, you're not getting hired

That's true. Calling out unfairness is just for awareness.

I'm low iq, and my simplified idea is the only way inceldom can be solved is if women are incentivized to get into a relationship with their looksmatch. There's plenty of ugly women but they're selfish so they seek chad, when logically they should settle for their looksmatch. If a 4/10 woman settled for a 4/10 man, a 3/10 woman settled for a 3/10 man, then inceldom wouldn't exist but because ugly women date up, that leaves the bracket of ugly men incels.

The women who complain about being ugly and unloveable should settle for the men who are ugly and unlovable. The most simple solution is women stop being selfish and get into relationships with their looksmatch, but that would be hard to implement.
That isn't going to happen, you expect foids to behave like humans they aren't nor ever will be. Hypergamy lies in nature of the foid resource, they're led by their hypergamous instinct. The only solution to inceldom is equal redistribution of the foid resource ensured by system.