Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m going to start uni in two days

@Copexodius Maximus since I’ve told you about this

@Copexodius Maximus since I’ve told you about this
Damn, good luck bro. I think getting into an actual relationship will be a way easier way to ascend rather than trying to slay and get with random thots. Here’s a good PUA technique I heard of that you can try. Ask a girl if out (I know, that’s pretty scary already). If it fails, ask her to be your wingman to help you get a date. She probably won’t have much else interesting to do there, and this will make you next attempt way more successful due to halo of having a friend that’s a girl already. If that fails and you get too shy at the party, you can always go to classes and spot to see if there’s any girls sitting by themselves. If you see one, go sit next to her and talk to her when you have clicker questions and such. Slowly start joking with her and getting closer. It might not work, but I feel it would have been the best chance of ascension I would have ever had.

My parental situation sounds almost identical to yours, due to helicopter kike mom. However, I was done college when I was 18 (went to college at 15 finished in 3 years). Since I was underage, my mom or some supervisor person always accompanied me, which made it almost impossible to make any friends. I was doomed to be a momma’s boy from the very beginning (kike stereotype was strong). This is why it’s over for me, I already have a job that pays well and can’t just leave back to college cause I’ll probably never get as good as I have it now.

Damn, good luck bro. I think getting into an actual relationship will be a way easier way to ascend rather than trying to slay and get with random thots. Here’s a good PUA technique I heard of that you can try. Ask a girl if out (I know, that’s pretty scary already). If it fails, ask her to be your wingman to help you get a date. She probably won’t have much else interesting to do there, and this will make you next attempt way more successful due to halo of having a friend that’s a girl already. If that fails and you get too shy at the party, you can always go to classes and spot to see if there’s any girls sitting by themselves. If you see one, go sit next to her and talk to her when you have clicker questions and such. Slowly start joking with her and getting closer. It might not work, but I feel it would have been the best chance of ascension I would have ever had.

My parental situation sounds almost identical to yours, due to helicopter kike mom. However, I was done college when I was 18 (went to college at 15 finished in 3 years). Since I was underage, my mom or some supervisor person always accompanied me, which made it almost impossible to make any friends. I was doomed to be a momma’s boy from the very beginning (kike stereotype was strong). This is why it’s over for me, I already have a job that pays well and can’t just leave back to college cause I’ll probably never get as good as I have it now.
College starts tomorrow I’m gonna move in. I’m gonna meet some students I met on discord

College starts tomorrow I’m gonna move in. I’m gonna meet some students I met on discord
Good luck bro :feelsokman:
Keep us updated, and if you ascend.