Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m going to start uni in two days

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It’s crazy. I went to community college for 4 years and I hated it there. I made 0 friends, dealt with severe ocd ruining my life and interfering with my entire life schedule at the time, which is partially why i struggled focusing on schoolwork and, in turn, finished in 4 instead of 2 years with an associates degree. It was impossible making friends there at community college because everyone just drives to class and drives back home, and I was never attracted to the girls on my campus because they literally looked differently from most girls that I saw in HS (no i'm not stacy only). Either way, i couldn't date at the time due to severe OCD interfering with my life. I spent a lot of time dealing with severe ocd during a lot of the day and thus dating wouldn't have worked out, let alone sex. It would've interfered with my ability to handle a date without needing to do rituals or do sex without rituals. (look up OCD ritual if you don't know what that is).

Then after community college, I put the ocd past me but i was in the middle of quarantine and i was stuck in my hometown which is a small suburban town and that's very few young adults (18-29) in my hometown. Everyone's either under 18 or over 30 married. I was a locationcel during these first 5 years following high school graduation (I was class of 2016). I never had opportunities to even talk to a girl other than HS. in HS i never asked girls out because my Arab muslim parents said i couldn't date until after HS and i was afraid to rebel against them. I should've rebelled against them but i bet my overprotective helicopter mom who sheltered me from the big bad world would've done everything she could to stop me, so Idk if it would've worked out (maybe it would've).

I don't know if women would find me unattractive. Who knows? I never tested it out and I cannot jump from hypothesis to conclusion. I'm almost 24 and I'm still a kissless virgin. I didn't know that people wasted their first kiss onto a friend/acquaintance until i was in my early 20s. before that, i assumed people did that only to a GF/BF.

I cannot tell a woman I date that i'm a virgin, at my age it's a red flag. It's only safe to tell her if you're under 20. Uni is my last chance to finally ascend and get laid. This is my last chance and I'm gonna try and see. I joined a discord server for transfer students and other juniors (i'm a junior creditwise but yearwise i'm a supersenior because i was at community college for 4 years then took a gap year as a NEET). Apparently I have two college apartment parties to go to: one in a couple days and the other the following weekend). Nobody on there knows what I look like, and i don't know what 95% of them look like.

This is my last chance to finally make friends and get laid, because although i made friends in the first 18 years of my life, i made zero after HS. i had no opportunities because of mental illness and community college and quarantine and the fact that my hometown lacks young adults. my HS friends all moved away from town and went to uni and i haven't seen them in so long. One of them i grew apart from (he doesn't notice/realize it but i do) and only one i still hang out regularly with.

My early 20s sucked, i wanna enjoy my mid-late 20s and make up for it. This is uni, my last chance to make friends, get laid and have a college experience. I'll be turning 24 not too much later. I wanna be able to enjoy my young adulthood after dealing with pain for the past 5 years.

This will also be the first time living on my own. I won't live with my parents anymore which is great because i cannot stand it anymore.

I'm scared shitless but this is my last chance. If i fail, i might rope.

wish me luck.

@52baldcurryjanitor @FrothySolutions @ordinaryotaku

I do wish you luck.

Congrats on going to Uni, I hope you ascend at those parties.

good luck but you're arab muslim, stacy isnt going to approach you and kiss you just saying

I believe in you bro. Ascend for all of us here.

good luck but you're arab muslim, stacy isnt going to approach you and kiss you just saying
I have fair skin though. Also it doesn’t have to be a stacy. I don’t find all stacies attractive. And not all girls I find attractive are stacies
Congrats on going to Uni, I hope you ascend at those parties.
i hope delta doesn’t last long

Covid fucked up what little chance I had at ascending, and some Incels actually think Covid is a good thing lmao.
Exactly. Covid is a bad thing. If it wasn’t for covid and being stuck in my hometown where very few young adults live I would’ve ascended by now

@SlayerSlayer thoughts on this?

Have you chosen a pronoun and sexual identity yet?

@Diocel thoughts?

I sincerely wish you good luck. Tell us about your experiences as you have them.

I wish you good luck on your ascension. University is brutal as fuck and is a mogging zone though, just to warn you.

if your community college experience sucked i could only imagine how bad your uni experience will be good luck and dont rope

if your community college experience sucked i could only imagine how bad your uni experience will be good luck and dont rope
Eh, community college is much more cold and is a less friendlier environment than university. Though, like again, universities are mogging zones and breeding grounds for pretty much only Chads and women. I'm a senior in college this year (though I have to take a couple more years because I failed almost all my classes freshman year and the first half of sophomore year) and it genuinely makes me feel like shit knowing that I have achieved absolutely zero milestones. I literally just go to my dorm after class to play my old games. The girls on campus don't make an effort to talk to me and even refuse to work with me when I'm in projects with them. I have made zero friends. :fuk:

Last edited:
Eh, community college is much more cold and is a less friendlier environment than university. Though, like again, universities are mogging zones and breeding grounds for pretty much only Chads and women. I'm a senior in college this year (though I have to take a couple more years because I failed almost all my classes freshman year and the first half of sophomore year) and it genuinely makes me feel like shit.
:soy:

no uni is full of snobby chads

:soy:

no uni is full of snobby chads
From what I've experienced, the Chads on campus are actually pretty nice for the most part. The girls on campus though are downright cold towards me, refused to do class projects with me, and have even made shitty remarks towards me and ew'd at me.

Eh, community college is much more cold and is a less friendlier environment than university. Though, like again, universities are mogging zones and breeding grounds for pretty much only Chads and women. I'm a senior in college this year (though I have to take a couple more years because I failed almost all my classes freshman year and the first half of sophomore year) and it genuinely makes me feel like shit knowing that I have achieved absolutely zero milestones. I literally just go to my dorm after class to play my old games. The girls on campus don't make an effort to talk to me and even refuse to work with me when I'm in projects with them. I have made zero friends. :fuk:
Community college sucks. It’s impossible to make friends there. Everyone just goes to class and drives back home. Nobody would socialize, not even in class. I made 0 friends there meanwhile it was easy making friends in preschool, elementary school, middle school and high school.

Uni is easy to make friends, and I hope to God i can make up for my shitty past 5 years. If my white normie friend can have a fling when he transferred to uni before I did then I can ascend too. I just need luck.
From what I've experienced, the Chads on campus are actually pretty nice for the most part. The girls on campus though are downright cold towards me, refused to do class projects with me, and have even made shitty remarks towards me and ew'd at me.
can you give good elaborations on what the girls on campus would do?

can you give good elaborations on what the girls on campus would do?
I will dish out several examples I remember from my personal experiences. Incoming mega essay.

I can name at least two occasions where I had to literally go out of my way and urgently email my professors, because I would get paired in all female groups for a couple projects I had to do, and they would absolutely REFUSE to work with me. I would contact the girls in my group about details on where we would meet to do the project and who does what and stuff like that, and they would NEVER reply back to me or give me some stupid, shitty, one word answer. Then, either the professor sets the shit straight, or if they didn't, I would end up doing my own project at like 3 in the fucking morning, and then finding out the next day the girls in the group did the whole thing without me (usually the projects in my uni classes would only last a couple days and were generally short, but it still required teamwork). I never, EVER had this problem when working with at least one other male in the group. In the all male groups I was paired in many times, we were all super communicative, cut to the chase in no time, and always got killer grades. The amount of Cluster B/C personality traits these chicks on campus have is absolutely surreal. :feelsUgh:

And then there's the subtle verbal abuse and the extremely hostile body language they enact towards me. If I look within any girl's direction on my campus, they will scowl back at me like I'm some kind of asshole. If I'm near them (and this happened before COVID too), sometimes they would literally go out of their way and dodge me by going way around me (to the point where it genuinely looks comical), or pretending I don't exist. I shower daily, always apply deodorant, and sometimes even apply a light cologne, so I don't smell like shit at all. I dress fashionable in nice, clean clothes, and have been told that many times. The uni I go to is also located over 1,000 miles from where I used to live, so absolutely none of these people know me from anywhere.

I've been pointed at and ew'd at on many occasions, one of which I made a thread about directly after it happened. The girls on campus also usually tend to slam the door in my face, even when I have my hands full, though I will admit, it's not all the time, thankfully. I always hold doors open for everyone, and others usually reciprocate it, but the girls on campus do so the least, by far.

It's mostly subtle shit that these chicks do, but it's like they can never keep their hostility towards ugly men to themselves, and I've seen them do the same shit to other guys, too. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, one of the chicks on my campus snapped, got a gun out, and started shooting at me and all the other ugly guys on campus. Being sub-5 on campus paints a giant red target on your back for toxic femininity to come your way (if you're a 5 to a 5.9, you're generally just ignored).

@SlayerSlayer thoughts on this?
I WANT TO HAVE COLLEGE SEX SO BAD. If you can't get college sex, you honestly should kill yourself. THE PAIN OF LOSING OUT ON COLLEGE SEX IS THE LAST STRAW.

Sex should be the only thing you should concern yourself with. College is fucking useless for skills and connections even. College is simply a place to have sexual opportunities as a young man.

Ideally, if you find a young college slut to fuck :feelskek: (probably not gonna happen) you are going to want to impregnate her. It's not likely you will ever have the chance to procreate ever again.

Last edited:
dont lose your iq by ldar ing

I WANT TO HAVE COLLEGE SEX SO BAD. If you can't get college sex, you honestly should kill yourself. THE PAIN OF LOSING OUT ON COLLEGE SEX IS THE LAST STRAW.

Sex should be the only thing you should concern yourself with. College is fucking useless for skills and connections even. College is simply a place to have sexual opportunities as a young man.

Ideally, if you find a young college slut to fuck :feelskek: (probably not gonna happen) you are going to want to impregnate her. It's not likely you will ever have the chance to procreate ever again.
18-21 is the age group I (and most men) find the most attractive so if I ascend I can ascend with the most attractive age group
I will dish out several examples I remember from my personal experiences. Incoming mega essay.

I can name at least two occasions where I had to literally go out of my way and urgently email my professors, because I would get paired in all female groups for a couple projects I had to do, and they would absolutely REFUSE to work with me. I would contact the girls in my group about details on where we would meet to do the project and who does what and stuff like that, and they would NEVER reply back to me or give me some stupid, shitty, one word answer. Then, either the professor sets the shit straight, or if they didn't, I would end up doing my own project at like 3 in the fucking morning, and then finding out the next day the girls in the group did the whole thing without me (usually the projects in my uni classes would only last a couple days and were generally short, but it still required teamwork). I never, EVER had this problem when working with at least one other male in the group. In the all male groups I was paired in many times, we were all super communicative, cut to the chase in no time, and always got killer grades. The amount of Cluster B/C personality traits these chicks on campus have is absolutely surreal. :feelsUgh:

And then there's the subtle verbal abuse and the extremely hostile body language they enact towards me. If I look within any girl's direction on my campus, they will scowl back at me like I'm some kind of asshole. If I'm near them (and this happened before COVID too), sometimes they would literally go out of their way and dodge me by going way around me (to the point where it genuinely looks comical), or pretending I don't exist. I shower daily, always apply deodorant, and sometimes even apply a light cologne, so I don't smell like shit at all. I dress fashionable in nice, clean clothes, and have been told that many times. The uni I go to is also located over 1,000 miles from where I used to live, so absolutely none of these people know me from anywhere.

I've been pointed at and ew'd at on many occasions, one of which I made a thread about directly after it happened. The girls on campus also usually tend to slam the door in my face, even when I have my hands full, though I will admit, it's not all the time, thankfully. I always hold doors open for everyone, and others usually reciprocate it, but the girls on campus do so the least, by far.

It's mostly subtle shit that these chicks do, but it's like they can never keep their hostility towards ugly men to themselves, and I've seen them do the same shit to other guys, too. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, one of the chicks on my campus snapped, got a gun out, and started shooting at me and all the other ugly guys on campus. Being sub-5 on campus paints a giant red target on your back for toxic femininity to come your way (if you're a 5 to a 5.9, you're generally just ignored).
IT acts like as if women never do this. Thanks women are wonderful effect!

I would wish you good luck, but what you need is good looks.

So good looks man! Hope you can salvage something :feelsokman:

I would wish you good luck, but what you need is good looks.

So good looks man! Hope you can salvage something :feelsokman:
This is my last chance

Don’t feel bad, it took me 15 years to finish my associate

Going to uni right now is pointless tbh unless u dont mind taking the kikecine cuz if dont do it soon noone will hire u for any job jfl

Don’t feel bad, it took me 15 years to finish my associate
How many classes a semester did you take if you went to college for 15 years straight?

It's literally suicidefuel in my class. Girls wear supermini skirts and never look at me. I'm just sitting in the back of class looking at girls like a creep.
Every class I think of jumping off a hightower in Minecraft.:feelsrope:

Even ugly to mediocre looking girls are super entitled and dont want to have anything to do with you, they'll reach you only for a joint project or somthing like that.

Good luck! I'm also starting college soon at a similar age and although I have no hopes on getting friends, let alone a girlfriend, I truly hope I can have good enough grades to make it into grad school and fulfill my dreams.

It’s crazy. I went to community college for 4 years and I hated it there. I made 0 friends, dealt with severe ocd ruining my life and interfering with my entire life schedule at the time, which is partially why i struggled focusing on schoolwork and, in turn, finished in 4 instead of 2 years with an associates degree. It was impossible making friends there at community college because everyone just drives to class and drives back home, and I was never attracted to the girls on my campus because they literally looked differently from most girls that I saw in HS (no i'm not stacy only). Either way, i couldn't date at the time due to severe OCD interfering with my life. I spent a lot of time dealing with severe ocd during a lot of the day and thus dating wouldn't have worked out, let alone sex. It would've interfered with my ability to handle a date without needing to do rituals or do sex without rituals. (look up OCD ritual if you don't know what that is).

Then after community college, I put the ocd past me but i was in the middle of quarantine and i was stuck in my hometown which is a small suburban town and that's very few young adults (18-29) in my hometown. Everyone's either under 18 or over 30 married. I was a locationcel during these first 5 years following high school graduation (I was class of 2016). I never had opportunities to even talk to a girl other than HS. in HS i never asked girls out because my Arab muslim parents said i couldn't date until after HS and i was afraid to rebel against them. I should've rebelled against them but i bet my overprotective helicopter mom who sheltered me from the big bad world would've done everything she could to stop me, so Idk if it would've worked out (maybe it would've).

I don't know if women would find me unattractive. Who knows? I never tested it out and I cannot jump from hypothesis to conclusion. I'm almost 24 and I'm still a kissless virgin. I didn't know that people wasted their first kiss onto a friend/acquaintance until i was in my early 20s. before that, i assumed people did that only to a GF/BF.

I cannot tell a woman I date that i'm a virgin, at my age it's a red flag. It's only safe to tell her if you're under 20. Uni is my last chance to finally ascend and get laid. This is my last chance and I'm gonna try and see. I joined a discord server for transfer students and other juniors (i'm a junior creditwise but yearwise i'm a supersenior because i was at community college for 4 years then took a gap year as a NEET). Apparently I have two college apartment parties to go to: one in a couple days and the other the following weekend). Nobody on there knows what I look like, and i don't know what 95% of them look like.

This is my last chance to finally make friends and get laid, because although i made friends in the first 18 years of my life, i made zero after HS. i had no opportunities because of mental illness and community college and quarantine and the fact that my hometown lacks young adults. my HS friends all moved away from town and went to uni and i haven't seen them in so long. One of them i grew apart from (he doesn't notice/realize it but i do) and only one i still hang out regularly with.

My early 20s sucked, i wanna enjoy my mid-late 20s and make up for it. This is uni, my last chance to make friends, get laid and have a college experience. I'll be turning 24 not too much later. I wanna be able to enjoy my young adulthood after dealing with pain for the past 5 years.

This will also be the first time living on my own. I won't live with my parents anymore which is great because i cannot stand it anymore.

wish me luck.

Hey good luck ed my niqqa. USE THIS TIME to

1. LOOK for girls. (ie classes/clubs/) GET INVOLVED after this you ain't gettting a girlfriend again. Take it slow tho
2. NETWORK/Get internships/jobs on campus relevant to your degree to PAY OFF THAT DEBT!

-good luck :)

Inkwells are like prisoners some of us may escape and others may never but we try not to feel jealous but JOYOUS for thos who do manage to escape :)

wish me luck.

"at the freshman orientation did teachers/parents/students start stripping naked/having sex?"

-frothysolutions (I shit you not these are the autistic type of questions he would ask on reddit)

Hey good luck ed my niqqa. USE THIS TIME to

1. LOOK for girls. (ie classes/clubs/) GET INVOLVED after this you ain't gettting a girlfriend again. Take it slow tho
2. NETWORK/Get internships/jobs on campus relevant to your degree to PAY OFF THAT DEBT!

-good luck :)

Inkwells are like prisoners some of us may escape and others may never but we try not to feel jealous but JOYOUS for thos who do manage to escape :)

"at the freshman orientation did teachers/parents/students start stripping naked/having sex?"

-frothysolutions (I shit you not these are the autistic type of questions he would ask on reddit)
Frothy watches too many college movies if he thinks that of all situations would happen

Yeah man I’ve gotta go to college in a year from now and I’m fucking terrified. My GPA and SAT scores are on point but socializing has always been rough for me. I’ll have to leave my parents behind and go two hours from my house. I’m hoping I have a chill roommate at least, that might make it bearable.

Frothy watches too many college movies if he thinks that of all situations would happen
he legit watches too much porno. (go through his reddit history it is DISTURBING!)
Yeah man I’ve gotta go to college in a year from now and I’m fucking terrified. My GPA and SAT scores are on point but socializing has always been rough for me. I’ll have to leave my parents behind and go two hours from my house. I’m hoping I have a chill roommate at least, that might make it bearable.
dude GTFO off of an incel forum and go to bed (mommy told me you are up past your bedtime). You are too young. Give this site a rest then come back at 22+ THEN you are a trucel if you haven't got laid by then. Zoo.is is closed!

Last edited:
live in a dorm as a freshman. go to uni and live there. don't commute you won't make friends

live in a dorm as a freshman. go to uni and live there. don't commute you won't make friends
I won’t be able to be around my parents anyways, I’m gonna do everything to normiemaxx.

All about the booze. Especially as you've got OCD.