Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im going to start playing league of legends again

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
The last 4 video games I paid for and tried to play I hated before getting halfway through. At least the repetitive mindnumbing pointlessness of league is in line with the rest of my life. It's fitting that I should pick it up again. At least I won't waste money this way. I deleted my original account like a retard instead of selling it. My new one is plzkillmeirl on NA

League is trash. The worst part are your 4 team members which are either 12yo autistic retards or some fags who rage quit.
It also amplifies your anger.

League is trash. The worst part are your 4 team members which are either 12yo autistic retards or some fags who rage quit.
i know this well already. i will mute everyone at start of every game

i know this well already. i will mute everyone at start of every game

just buy an account retard it costs like 25 bucks for a decent lvl 30 one that wont get banned

Any
competitive mainstream online game will amplify your anger a shit ton

I kind of wish I still played because that's a great game to play with a bunch of random people from the internet. But I could not force myself to play it if I wanted to anymore.

League of Legends tried and tried but still remains a game for normies and casuals, sure there are some hardcore players but the majority is meeh.

DotA2>LOL
Dota is like truecel game when lol is normie.

What champs do u main and what lanes bro

I just play enough to get my gold border then quit every year. Im a leona main so this season was fucking great for me.

I play everyday, and all i do is trolling. Its alienating but thats exactly what i need as u say

Cope. Dota is better and harder to master therefore it is incel inducing

both games just favor genetically superior and both have skillcaps that you or me will never achieve

both games just favor genetically superior and both have skillcaps that you or me will never achieve
just lost a game. was forced to support and made many mistakes. every time i thought i could learn from them and do better but it just kept snowballing against my favor mirroring my life :feelsbadman:

just lost a game. was forced to support and made many mistakes. every time i thought i could learn from them and do better but it just kept snowballing against my favor mirroring my life :feelsbadman:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

iktf

What rank are u ? I once reached Diamond 5

I haven't played league since the latest patch. Can't really since my classes are so hard but I wasn't happy after seeing the khazix buffs. Maybe my nigga singed is better now after the liandry's torment buff.

What rank are u ? I once reached Diamond 5
highest i got was plat 3 in season 3 or 4 but i dropped immediately and stopped playing ranked at some point and just got to gold at the beginning of each season then played normals. but i don't even have my original account anymore

rather play csgo:feelsokman:

get Jagged Alliance instead, the whole series, except the original, which blows. the villain is a woman. you get to kill her. its very tactical/stragetic so plan your dropoffs and inflitrations with care.