Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im going to smoke my lungs out

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I can't stop smoking and to be honest I don't care to what other sources can I get dopamine from besides cigarettes and cigars I plan on smoking until I roll over and die I'm already addicted to it and don't care to stop because if I stop I don't know what's going to happen its over but you already knew that

Same here but instead of cigs its alcohol

It's chocolate for me

Dark chocolate and not that much, so I'm good.
I like your avi, Ringo - the first status- and moneymaxxed inkwell
Yes ringo was indeed truecel

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy , I would never recommend it. Blackpill never advocated any addictive and harmful cope.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy , I would never recommend it. Blackpill never advocated any addictive and harmful cope.
It's my only cope next to spanking

What other sources can you get dopamine? Cocaine. Also meth and molly but, not worth it.

I'm in the same boat. I cut back to ultralights but it's the one thing I can't quit, lung cancer be damned. It just keeps me calm and stable.

I can't stop smoking and to be honest I don't care to what other sources can I get dopamine from besides cigarettes and cigars I plan on smoking until I roll over and die I'm already addicted to it and don't care to stop because if I stop I don't know what's going to happen its over but you already knew that
I think guys like you are stupid as fuck, you can just eat fast food and masturbate (and later in life pay for sex once you have the resources).

You're saying "I don't care what happens" now, but I doubt you've researched what's going to happen to you if you get lung cancer.

It's so ironic that you'd probably say "paying for sex" is "too expensive" and not worth the money, but paying all of the bills you'll have to later in life after you fuck your body up with drugs is going to FAR exceed anything you'd have paid for sex over a lifetime.

Your logic is off.

I think guys like you are stupid as fuck, you can just eat fast food and masturbate (and later in life pay for sex once you have the resources).

You're saying "I don't care what happens" now, but I doubt you've researched what's going to happen to you if you get lung cancer.

It's so ironic that you'd probably say "paying for sex" is "too expensive" and not worth the money, but paying all of the bills you'll have to later in life after you fuck your body up with drugs is going to FAR exceed anything you'd have paid for sex over a lifetime.

Your logic is off.
Damn nigga I didn't need a a whole essay I'm just here go vent