Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to sleep. I hope to see kind messages when I wake up.

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Leave me kind messages so I get a dopamine hit when I wake up.

Kike. NIGGER. Jew. Gyp. Cracker. Beaner. Spic. Chink. Gook. Sand Nigger. Camel jockey. Spook. Faggot

@UgƖy High IQ for figuring out who this is first ngl. :feelskek:

Go back to 2001 when scream parodies were the height of comedy alongside Seth Rogens HUR HUR HUR stonerflicks you dusty fuck

Rent-free in your head.

"muh us whites are demigods while everyone else is a savage animal"
True.

And his empty profile banner is just obvious tbh there are only a few users who do that me included

But I'm going to be peaceful on this account tbh, fighting on an incel forum is cringe and I regret doing that before, we gotta let people be
Make a thread about it if you want. I don't care. Pathetic life to pretend you're a detective on an incel forum.

These 2 things gave it away:
"muh us whites are demigods while everyone else is a savage animal"

And his empty profile banner is just obvious tbh there are only a few users who do that me included

But I'm going to be peaceful on this account tbh, fighting on an incel forum is cringe and I regret doing that before, we gotta let people be
lol you're back, he actually told me that he's returned on some other thread, kek at the revelation though we thought it was going to be some blonde hair blue eyed gigachad :feelskek:

Rent-free.
not really, you're the one who revealed it to me and I didn't suspect it initially, I never made a thread on it either whereas many would knowing the context

anyways keep posting whatever floats your boat, i wouldnt have argued in the first place if I knew it were you since we've agreed to disagree a long time ago

Never get up.God has a plan for you.

not really, you're the one who revealed it to me and I didn't suspect it initially, I never made a thread on it either whereas many would knowing the context

anyways keep posting whatever floats your boat, i wouldnt have argued in the first place if I knew it were you since we've agreed to disagree a long time ago
Mature response. We only disagree about race. We are on the same boat about everything else from what I have seen.