Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think there should be a clear distinction of geography and culture if we are going to coexist here

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Ask members what should be done to women if we ever get the chance to put them in place and you will see two kinds of responses:

1. Limit their rights so that women never abuse the system again and instead become housewives and mothers, contributing to the growth of civilization.

2. Lock them up in the basement, beat them up, rape them, and torture them. Use them as breeding machines.

The first response is likely to have come from a Western. The second is likely to have come from a Middle Eastern or North African Muslim.

Every time I write about my ongoing struggle with inceldom and the decadent society we live in, I think of it like a Western man, which often leads me to erroneously include that every member does, too.

In the end, although women have universal characteristics, our way of dealing with Western women is not the way of you dealing with Eastern women.
Our way of dealing with inceldom is not the way of you dealing with inceldom.

In general, our way is less barbaric and more civilized. Sorry, we are not going to enslave and stone women in the West. These are not our ways. So there should be a clear distinction of geography and culture if we are going to coexist.

#3 all this is just semantics and a timesink to make the boring day pass more quickly, especially the ragebait gets the blood pumping in an otherwise mundane day.

What is blud yapping about
He respects m'ladies
fedora intensifies GIF