Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to Messiahmaxx

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I'm going to start preaching that I am the Messiah. After I convert some young, white foids, I will tell them that the Messiah needs to spread his seed and they have been chosen to be filled with my spirit. Ascension is inevitable

You could, many cults start with a crazy Incel that first converts a hot White Chad who will bring in the toilets. So first convert other men before you'll get the toilets.

You could, many cults start with a crazy Incel that first converts a hot White Chad who will bring in the toilets. So first convert other men before you'll get the toilets.

s/crazy/clever

They have a pretty good success rate once started too. Multiple wives are a common theme. They usually get all the foids wearing submissive open bottom garments by religionmaxxing. And ending on a high note via mass suicide encore.

can i be your angel or some shit :feelshmm:

s/crazy/clever

They have a pretty good success rate once started too. Multiple wives are a common theme. They usually get all the foids wearing submissive open bottom garments by religionmaxxing. And ending on a high note via mass suicide encore.
You and @Truckzo and @jerkjocky will be my lieutenants

You will be one of the Holy prophets foids must mate with in order to obtain eternal life

Sakune