Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to masturbate to 16 year old

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
If shes 16 I'm 16.

I know this is legal
It's legal to fap toward whatever you want, you can fap towards a fetus if you want.

If you want to actually give blowjobs to newborn babies you'll have to go to rabbi school first though. Only (((special people))) are permitted to do that.

What's really cucked is it's probably against the law to use an old high school yearbook for wanking even though you were the same age as them when the photos were taken. Not that I've ever done this. I get a sick feeling every time I look at old high school yearbooks remembering what happened
When I was 18 I wanked to a photo of a 15 year old

Why announce this other than to bait IT?
statusmaxxing on IT is a legit strategy. A lot of them are obsessed with us to the point where I think they have a crush.

Interesting tbh, this whore dont appear that age

mogs me at looking manly

Huge melons for a 16 years old girl

Why fap to such an ugly creature?

3d foids are disgusting

I'm in my 30s and regularly masturbate to pictures and videos of teenage girls because I'm a heterosexual male with a working libido, something cucks and soys seem unable to comprehend.