Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Going To Make An "Incels.co Rewind 2020" Next Year

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
"Ohh dats hot, dats hot!"

I am going to start bookmarking the most based posts I come across --- High IQ posts, Posts about the blackpill, Chadfishing experiments, and posts that make us laugh. Then before New Year's Eve I'm going to link them all in one post so we can have an Incels.co year in review.

That sounds pretty damn good man. Very based and nice of you to do so.

Lol try not to get banned

I should try to get on it

how does one get banned for that
You didn't get my point.

There is quite alot of time till new year, during this time OP might get banned for something else.

You didn't get my point.

There is quite alot of time till new year, during this time OP might get banned for something else.
I genuinely understood the point right after I posted:feelshaha: How embarrassing. Oh well, your right on that part.
Plenty of time for the hammer to kick in, especially when it seems to be....
Smashing quite freely.

I won't be included :feelsrope:

I genuinely understood the point right after I posted:feelshaha: How embarrassing. Oh well, your right on that part.
Plenty of time for the hammer to kick in, especially when it seems to be....
Smashing quite freely.

mods cant Smash that jb pussy so the be smashing our assholes instead jfl
"Ohh dats hot, dats hot!"

I am going to start bookmarking the most based posts I come across --- High IQ posts, Posts about the blackpill, Chadfishing experiments, and posts that make us laugh. Then before New Year's Eve I'm going to link them all in one post so we can have an Incels.co year in review.

Also, ultlra based and high effort plan. Hope you pull through. Maybe make collab threads from time to time, some people will help out. I take a lot of screenshots to and sort them for personal pleasure.

over for me tbh

forum gets shut down because member goes ER