Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to Japan

Did you saved money on good-shaped japanese prostitute? If no - you still can save your moneys to november.

I remember last person went there..

I finally did it boyos, after 2 years of saving up in my shitty job I finally had enough to buy the plane ticket and pay the entire trip expenses, so I went and did it.
I'm departing the 8 of november :feelsautistic:
Ok Zesto

Did you saved money on good-shaped japanese prostitute? If no - you still can save your moneys to november.
If I were to save money for that it would be to fuck a jav actress, but you need like 2k for that shit

I fucking hate Japan. Everybody and their mother has their nose way up Japan's sphincter. It's a shitty country where everybody is a fucking drone with no individuality, where people work way too much cause the culture is dumb and you gotta be a good slave or you're ostracized. Btw, did you know their productivity is shit? They spend like 12 hours at work and yet they do less than an American does in 8.

The home of JET SET RADIO FUTURE!

Joy.

See if you can find zesto in the suicide forest when you are there boyo

baseless speculation on my part. Although he still hasn't contacted me even though he was meant to almost 3 months ago now, he hasn't been online on runescape during this time either, and no one else has heard anything from him. I'd say there's a 50% risk he's dead
Zesto did say once that if he failed in Japan he was going to SEA disappearing and not coming back. So it's possible he is somewhere there too.

Last edited:
See if you can find zesto in the suicide forest when you are there boyo

Zesto did say once that if he failed in Japan he was going to SEA disappearing and not coming back. So it's possible he is somewhere there too.

The guy was a fantasist gimp. He's probably made the whole thing up.

Remember to take pictures for us bro

19.jpg

Good luck, OP.