Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to Japan

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
I finally did it boyos, after 2 years of saving up in my shitty job I finally had enough to buy the plane ticket and pay the entire trip expenses, so I went and did it.
I'm departing the 8 of november :feelsautistic:

will you try to find mommygf too?

will you try to find mommygf too?
nah, I'm just going there to sightsee and have a good time. I don't care for ascending there, nor I think I could.

What part of Japan? For how long? Plan to ascend?

Good luck friend, November is far though.

How much did you pay? Im thinking about doing the same thing.

More or less 3,5k dollars in total
Edit: for the entire trip, not just the plane ticket.
Yeah I was looking and I saw some packages for 1500, but that only included plane and hotel. Does yours include food and travel accommodations too?

I hope it goes better for you than it did for @Zesto..

I finally did it boyos, after 2 years of saving up in my shitty job I finally had enough to buy the plane ticket and pay the entire trip expenses, so I went and did it.
I'm departing the 8 of november :feelsautistic:
That's nice I hope you'll have a good time. There's no saying that you can't ascend there everything is possible.:feelsWizard:

Yeah I was looking and I saw some packages for 1500, but that only included plane and hotel. Does yours include food and travel accommodations too?
yeah, plane+accomodation+food+train pass+some activities

Good luck and have fun

I heard that he roped @DeformAspergerCel
baseless speculation on my part. Although he still hasn't contacted me even though he was meant to almost 3 months ago now, he hasn't been online on runescape during this time either, and no one else has heard anything from him. I'd say there's a 50% risk he's dead

Suicide Fuel. Chad goes to Japan to fuck thots, Incels go to Japan for sightseeing.

Japanese whores only want chads.
It's over for you if you don't go to remote areas where women barely know English

Japanese whores only want chads.
It's over for you if you don't go to remote areas where women barely know English
I never planned to ascend there, I'm not that delusional

Japan is expensive and it took u 2 years to save 3.500?

U staying in a hostel?

I hope it goes better for you than it did for @Zesto..

You got any news on zesto results?? You can PM anything about that. I'm interested in knowing about his experience over there.
I'd say there's a 50% risk he's dead

He's crazy enough to rope himself too. You don't just stop with things like runescape and online log ins with personal things. I'd give 80% he roped.

When was the start and finish to his trip? I remember it was suppose to be in January or February and that he wanted to do all of that before his birthday.

Last edited:
if you are shitskin what the fuck youre doing in japan boyo noodlewhores will kill you for not being white

hope you have a good time

if you are shitskin what the fuck youre doing in japan boyo noodlewhores will kill you for not being white
Lol this. Your most likely gonna get consistent stares of disgust from all the natives. I would never go to a country like Japan as a subhuman

Lol this. Your most likely gonna get consistent stares of disgust from all the natives. I would never go to a country like that as a subhuman
they will chop him with katana for not being white. noodlewhores hate ANYTHING that not white jfl he's just want to die

Lol this. Your most likely gonna get consistent stares of disgust from all the natives. I would never go to a country like Japan as a subhuman
I already get consistent stares of disgust here, at least there I can cope with smiling anime girls plastered on the walls

Why wouldnt a western ethnic succeed in japan?

I think being in a hostel would have been mucjh funner.

I already get consistent stares of disgust here, at least there I can cope with smiling anime girls plastered on the walls
Idk, I feel like it would be worse in a foreign country dominated by one race.

baseless speculation on my part. Although he still hasn't contacted me even though he was meant to almost 3 months ago now, he hasn't been online on runescape during this time either, and no one else has heard anything from him. I'd say there's a 50% risk he's dead

pour one out for my nigga zesto, aspie bit more than he could handle

it appears as if his last sighting was January 26th, according to an alt account on weebs (imnotgay account)

Piss on the noodlewhores and see if it's true that it'll absorb into their yellow sponge skin. (Piss will camouflage as the piss and skin color are same shade of noodle.)

Piss on the noodlewhores and see if it's true that it'll absorb into their yellow sponge skin. (Piss will camouflage as the piss and skin color are same shade of noodle.)
this one is perfect idea