Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to interact with normies today

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Im neet and I dont leave my house and I dont interact with people since I finished school like 6 years ago. But today I have to go to a meeting in a job Im applying too. We will do a test and then we will talk with the people that work there and they will tell us about the job.
What do I do? I dont know how to interact with people. I had something similar a few months ago and in a moment everyone started talking in little groups except me, I just stood there alone until some guy felt pity and told me to come with them and I just stood there and said nothing the entire time.

Theres nothing to do. Eventually you'll pick up some social skills and confidence if you get a job but you'll always be a little weirdo tbh. The first few months/years are gonna be brutal though if you're non NT.

Next thread title:

I got arrested for sexual harassment

Wish you good luck

i dont fucking understand how that shit magically happens
Me neither, Its like an instinct normies have but we dont. They didnt even know each other before.
Theres nothing to do. Eventually you'll pick up some social skills and confidence if you get a job but you'll always be a little weirdo tbh. The first few months/years are gonna be brutal though if you're non NT.
Ill just be myself
Next thread title:

I got arrested for sexual harassment
Hopefully there are some cute females there
t
Wish you good luck
thanks

Ill drink a red bull to be more active. Does that shit even work?

43EDE3CF 1064 4A3A 9028 E0C2CE49C17C

It went well, nothing awkward happened. I didnt have to say a word the entire time, it wasnt really like that last time

in a moment everyone started talking in little groups except me, I just stood there alone until some guy felt pity and told me to come with them and I just stood there and said nothing the entire time.
Basically my whole school and present life.

It went really well, I didnt say a word the entire time, only when they asked me my name, but I wasnt alone either, it wasnt nescesary to talk tbh

Yes, normies are born with instincts we don't have
Normies are aliens. They aren't normal. How could they talk to strangers so confidently as if they know each other for years? I can't even make eye contact with any non family member properly.

Normies are aliens. They aren't normal. How could they talk to strangers so confidently as if they know each other for years? I can't even make eye contact with any non family member properly.
I don't know how to make eye contact either. It's harder than it seems

Im neet and I dont leave my house and I dont interact with people since I finished school like 6 years ago. But today I have to go to a meeting in a job Im applying too. We will do a test and then we will talk with the people that work there and they will tell us about the job.
What do I do? I dont know how to interact with people. I had something similar a few months ago and in a moment everyone started talking in little groups except me, I just stood there alone until some guy felt pity and told me to come with them and I just stood there and said nothing the entire time.
Whenever this happens I end up alone on my cell phone while people talk quietly to each other about me... it never started.