Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to have to create a Tinder

How? Just like with Tinder you're there to find someone that looks good to you and fuck. The music is loud so it's not like you go there to talk to people much. You see someone you like, you go over and kiss, then go back to fuck after.
People are drinking alcohol in clubs. That makes it easier to do the first step: Talking to woman

People are drinking alcohol in clubs. That makes it easier to do the first step: Talking to woman
Alcohol doesn't stop you from being able to differentiate who looks good and who does not. That's a meme. And I expect women to talk to me.

Alcohol doesn't stop you from being able to differentiate who looks good and who does not. That's a meme. And I expect women to talk to me.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:
Nice subhumanity

Do it when you are at the bar for example
Nah, for my own sake I need to do as little talking as possible. that's the part that fucks me over.

Tider is such a waste of time if you cant get laid irl then you stand no chance
I have no social circle. That's my main problem. I'd increase my chances significantly by making a Tinder.

Autism in Chads is rare, but it happens. Anything from late puberty to shit upbringing can cause it.
holy fuck you greycels are actually braindead
people don't get asd they're born with it

How? Just like with Tinder you're there to find someone that looks good to you and fuck. The music is loud so it's not like you go there to talk to people much. You see someone you like, you go over and kiss, then go back to fuck after.
yeah, clubs and bars are also sausage fests like Tinder

but at least the competition is at most no more than 50 to 100 guys, on tinder is basically you vs 10,000

Fuck. This thread is causing me to consider giving Tinder another shot. Even though I know nothing will come out of it. I guess I want to just roll the dice for the impossible.

Tinder might actually be comparatively better for manlets because swipes happen mostly based on face only.

Last edited:
holy fuck you greycels are actually braindead
people don't get asd they're born with it
I don't mean actual autism. I meant more social retardation.

Sad
I too am a computer science major. It is fucking brutal.

You're going to start trying dating apps now?

Never began.