Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm Going To Have Surgery At 20th July

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I have curve on my penis. It is not peyronie its congenital. And I was not going for that surgery. But my cucked parents said that they won't pay loan of software engineering at uni if I dont go for surgery. Its over boyos. I have to do it. Jews won this battle. My penis will shrink from 6'7 inches to 6-5,9. I will become a dicklet. Im a genetic failure. 5'7 dwarf height, ogre face and dicklet. Its over :cryfeels:

fuck you that is still a solid penis try being under 5 inches dickcel :reeeeee::worryfeels::society:

use fucking cm dammit

This is really bad, why are your parents even forcing you to do this? If you really don't want it you should protest. The main reason I'm not "fixing" my curve is because I don't want to have an average sized dick, my current dick-size is literally the only thing I have going for me in my life, I have literally nothing. Losing size would amount to me being almost nothing, just alive.

If I would find a girlfriend and it would make sex impossible I would consider it, but until then I really don't like the idea of surgery. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Does it affect your health or something? Sounds like your parents just want his son to have a straight dick jfl

This is really bad, why are your parents even forcing you to do this? If you really don't want it you should protest. The main reason I'm not "fixing" my curve is because I don't want to have an average sized dick, my current dick-size is literally the only thing I have going for me in my life, I have literally nothing. Losing size would amount to me being almost nothing, just alive.

If I would find a girlfriend and it would make sex impossible I would consider it, but until then I really don't like the idea of surgery. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:cryfeels:

Thank you for understanding me. This is why my only friends are in this forum :cryfeels:

Way too much information that none of us really wanted to know, however, good luck to you all the same. :feelsjuice:

Good luck with the surgery
If it makes you feel better, you're still above average, even with the surgery.
Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it more without some strange banana curve

Very unfortunate.

I have an MRI on that day.

Mogs me by not being 4 inches

I have curve on my penis. It is not peyronie its congenital. And I was not going for that surgery. But my cucked parents said that they won't pay loan of software engineering at uni if I dont go for surgery. Its over boyos. I have to do it. Jews won this battle. My penis will shrink from 6'7 inches to 6-5,9. I will become a dicklet. Im a genetic failure. 5'7 dwarf height, ogre face and dicklet. Its over :cryfeels:
Bp or nbp?

I have an MRI on that day.

Mine went as expected.

Screenshot from 2022 07 30 08 51 09

Fuck you, 6'7 inches is a big dick :feelswhat:. Imagine having a 5 inches cock like me :feelsbadman: