Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to graduate this month.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
My last semester exams are on the 22nd in this month and they'll end on the 6th of June, Im going to cold approach my college oneitis hope she doesn't reject me lol

She will and congratulations.

she would and your too high inhib to even approach her

she would and your too high inhib to even approach her
I've cold approached a lot of times before lol all of them were polite with the rejection I'll still cold approach her, see what happens

I've cold approached a lot of times before lol all of them were polite with the rejection I'll still cold approach her, see what happens
She doesn't know you?

She doesn't have a bf yet?

My last semester exams are on the 22nd in this month and they'll end on the 6th of June, Im going to cold approach my college oneitis hope she doesn't reject me lol
You are 6'2 so stockholm syndrome maxxxing

You are 6'2 so stockholm syndrome maxxxing
Mf ban OP this faggot comes crying about his oneitis when we would die to have his height fuck this shit perma ban this faggot

Haha blue-pilled soyboy faggot cuck LMAO you have a oneitis just wait till you see 3 tyrones pumping her full of coconut milk which you then slurp from her pussy. And don't forget to father her kids sweaty.

Haha blue-pilled soyboy faggot cuck LMAO you have a oneitis just wait till you see 3 tyrones pumping her full of coconut milk which you then slurp from her pussy. And don't forget to father her kids sweaty.
oh no......:feelsrope: