Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to get to live the NEET life

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★
Ever since I got fired I've still been leaving the house so it looks like I'm going to work to my mom. I didn't want to tell her because I was afraid she would've kicked me out again. I just got a new job yesterday and I won't start till the 22nd.
I just told her that I quit the gas station job because I got a new job. So I guess I'll just sit on my ass and chill until then

2 weeks though, better than most normshits who get 2 weeks off and they can’t be consecutive weeks.

LDARing is very nice.

I did this for a bit and it probably helped my NEETbux case. Hang in there.

i smoke 10 yrs now weed is giving me anly bad trips :<

i rly want to try CBD but no connection to that and yes no money :D
Lol for me personally CBD was a complete waste of time, it had literally zero effect, u should try it just to make sure but i didn't like it

Lol for me personally CBD was a complete waste of time, it had literally zero effect, u should try it just to make sure but i didn't like it

nooo i just stop the drugs cope ... im more mentalcell now from thes shits :D

if you arer prone to mental ilness you will progress them worse and fast and spiriual thibng is not worth the cost imo
Blacktarpill hasn't even smoked weed yet :feelskek:

LDARing is very nice.
I don't see how you guys do it. I felt like I was going crazy last summer doing nothing but fapping 3+ times a day and playing vidya.

I don't see how you guys do it. I felt like I was going crazy last summer doing nothing but fapping 3+ times a day and playing vidya.
View attachment 105852

I tend to pick up a sport like golfing or rank up in video games. Learning more about political issues and history is pretty fun too.