Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm going to get into feminist literature.

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
I think that soon I will start reading feminist literature.

I know it's going to be 100% shit but I want to observe the line of thought that these chad-only women created

I want to know how to destroy their arguments (I know women don't use logic btw)

I want to know my enemy

It's part of intellectualmaxxing

Once you're done reading everything make sure you set it all on fire and post the video to IT :feelsokman:

That is actually a decent move. Sometimes the best strategy is to think like your oponent/enemy

That is actually a decent move. Sometimes the best strategy is to think like your oponent/enemy

Combine the knowledge of feminism with the blackpill and you have a complete vision of the human being and the modern sociocultural paradigm

no point in ragebaiting yourself

feminists are barely literate

It's the same empty emotional rambling you've likely heard your mother spew

no point in ragebaiting yourself
I ragebaited myself when I read the fucking SCUM Manifesto, a 3-page manifesto written by a low-iq supremacist feminist landwhale that proposed exterminating men :lul:

It is good to know your enemy thoroughly.

It's the same empty emotional rambling you've likely heard your mother spew
>OP: I'm going to read feminist literature
>stupid clown: UR MOTHER

brutal diss

Combine the knowledge of feminism with the blackpill and you have a complete vision of the human being and the modern sociocultural paradigm
Exactly. I might actually start reading feminist literature myself combined with some of the other stuff that I agree with more. It is certainly going to give me an interesting perspective

Exactly. I might actually start reading feminist literature myself combined with some of the other stuff that I agree with more. It is certainly going to give me an interesting perspective

Yes, I'm expanding my horizons

I read Mein Kampf, Marx's Capital, the Communist Manifesto and the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith, I want to have a complete vision

So if I understand blackpill, I must also understand feminism.

Your intellect is gonna be lowered by 20%