Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im going to fight with a chad, any advices?

TheTrueManlet

TheTrueManlet

nerd
★★★★
was sending some memes to the whatsapp group. Of course they got mad at me because i was a manlet and an ugly person. Then the guy called me an npc. i said why and he said i was posting a meme and disappearing 1 week then another meme. and i said i dont care. and he said lets meet up and have some drink. and i said hmm. what should i do in this situation? He is dangerous and has knives, a girlfriend, and many friends. I cant even fight properly and dont have any guns knifes or whatsoever. What
should i do?

I have two questions: how old are you, and is english your primary language?

my advice: dont do it

was sending some memes to the whatsapp group. Of course they got mad at me because i was a manlet and an ugly person. Then the guy called me an npc. i said why and he said i was posting a meme and disappearing 1 week then another meme. and i said i dont care. and he said lets meet up and have some drink. and i said hmm. what should i do in this situation? He is dangerous and has knives, a girlfriend, and many friends. I cant even fight properly and dont have any guns knifes or whatsoever. What
should i do?
I would not recommend you to meet with him. They are brutal.

But I personally would still meet this chad so that he can punch me in the face without defending myself. I believe in Karma

My advice:
Catch him by surprise. A tight jab followed by turning around and spreading your own ass, to which you seem accustomed

Chances are he’s bluffing and doesn’t wanna meet up

Get weapon and destroy.

should i do?
get a gun and a silencer and some other stuff also rape his girlfriend while u cutted his legs (Manlet Masterrace) off and he has too watch, after the chad died through bleeding, keep the foid basedment and dont give her too eat and drink till she will eat the rotten flesh off the chad while starving, you will rape her constantly (in Videogame)

Last edited:
your account as no stars beneath its name

also say ''pardon'' not ''what''
★★★★★
Strange, it says that I have five

E2kOICXXEAEhsRJ.jpg

Geez bro you don't have to correct the guys etiquette. It's incels.is not the fucking U.N.

PopeOfCope

★★★
Recruit
Joined Friday at 11:32 PM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing latest content
Posts274

get a gun and a silencer and some other stuff also rape his girlfriend while u cutted his legs (Manlet Masterrace) off and he has too watch, after the chad died through bleeding, keep the foid basedment and dont give her too eat and drink till she will eat the rotten flesh off the chad while starving, you will rape her constantly (in Videogame)
incels.is moment

If you don’t have a gun, don’t meet up

foid basedment

gooks are so apathetic its insane. it truly is a dog eat dog world in gookland :panties:

#patrolled

Did she died?

@METALMILITA88

Metal didn't realize, though, that it only applies if the Gooks involved are intelligent enough to denigrate incels without aid. Their "apathy"(Psychopathy) is otherwise countered by, well, superior intelligence.

Also theres a perfect way too taunt him

Text him Oh you sweet little boy, i see u have found a little girl, i will be at your place, you can sent her in the shower already i will make it her good - this makes normies gigaragefueled or something fucked up about their family

Metal didn't realize, though, that it only applies if the Gooks involved are intelligent enough to denigrate incels without aid. Their "apathy"(Psychopathy) is otherwise countered by, well, superior intelligence.

In the example above, the Gook thought that half meant half-relatives carry the same SNPs for intelligence.

should i do?
9mm max, GrAY.
It's not your fault.

it's over

It's not your fault.

No. My cognition is clearly superior, indicating that appearance is the only reason. My superior spatial abilities allow me to compare physical traits, so looksmatching also did not work.

Then...Oh. Trauma! Wait...

Hmm. I'm pretty beat there.

Oh, right.

They only want chad scat

I can't imagine a female ever having any romantic/sexual interest in me. It's like fantasy or science fiction, it's completely impossible for me.
When I look at couples I simply can't understand how they got together. I don't even remember the last time I had a conversation with a female. It's crazy, they're like another species and I can't interact with them. I see them every day, I just can't talk to them or touch them.

Whenever I fantasize about being with a girl, I also have to fantasize about being someone else (a pretty boy or anime guy).

I'm so blackpilled I can't even daydream about a girl loving me for me.

Even if any of us got a gf, they would never do what you envisioned with us.

But I dream of doing the same.

First I'd have to imagine love genuinely existing :feelsthink:

No. My cognition is clearly superior, indicating that appearance is the only reason. My superior spatial abilities allow me to compare physical traits, so looksmatching also did not work.

Then...Oh. Trauma! Wait...
Allons! Allons! The pride of the Cavalry! The best damn regiment that you will ever see! The horses made of Iron..

it's over

Last edited:
Allons! Allons! The pride of the Cavalry! The best damn regiment that you will ever see! The horses made of Iron..

It's the only way to nullify bigotry.

laughing-black-man-8945767.jpg

(I hope they told him TT was equally common in Africans)

2-png.741665

3-png.741666

5-png.741668

Stomp his balls

Come on, Knight-cel @tulasdanslos!

Woo!

34-png.741700

35-png.741701

Maybe we should repent and envision a life where we learn to respect Chad and his holes.

112-png.741736

Niggercels...It's over.

115-png.741740

117-png.741742

Brutal Ritalin Pill!

118-png.741743

Brutal Kindness Pill!

121-png.741746

yugi-anxious-2-yu-gi-oh.gif

Consider our ill-cels:

98-png.742411

May You Rest Peacefully, Dear Fellowcel:

154-png.742735

155-png.742736

Archon's finger finally did something of value for once:

jiren.gif

Alright. That's enough. Our forces are saturating the Internet, from Yahoo, AOL, Fox News, CNN, Youtube, Imgur, Tenor, to 4Chan.

It's time for my daily tribute.

(Thanks again, Looksmax! Woo!!!)

Keep your heels off the ground left foot forward right foot back right arm guarding your face and body left arm swinging but keep your right arm up and only swing when u see a opening you can't miss with your right fist no matter what also shirt off just incase the fucker tries to grab your left hands your rifle your right hand is the sniper don't miss

Only meet up if you want to get mogged and beat

I have two questions: how old are you, and is english your primary language?
I literally have a death or life situation in here and you talk about grammar? Brutal, even incels dont care about incels