Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to do it. I'm going to kill myself.

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
Today was the last straw.

I bombed my history exam and now I'm going to start off the semester with a shit grade. Fucking garbage. The worse part was after I got out of class, I heard my peers talking about how easy it was. JFL.

The worse thing was as I was walking alone behind them, I saw a stacy flirting with a chad. They were all lovesick and it felt like high school all over again. I felt a strike of disgust at first but it quickly faded to longing and envy. If I were white and tall, I'll have that too.

To make matters worse, I asked a girl a question after class (about the test) and I felt myself getting nervous - not because I liked it, but because it's been forever since I've talked to a girl. She answered my question quickly but before she did, she took one long look at me and ended the conversation quickly.

I'm tired of all this shit honestly. I'm tired of classes and working hard in college just to betabuxx for a girl to like me. I'm tired of being anti-social and not having anything interesting about me. I'm tired of getting scared to talk to girls. I've already decided on a date I'm going to die. The only thing I need last is to find a way.

See you all soon :feelsokman:

Don’t end it over some moist hole.

Don’t end it over some moist hole.
It's not even about the moist hole anymore. My life is beyond shit. I'm a manlet, recessed jaw, and curry. I have no family (except my mom and my sister) and they both ostracize me. I have no friends worth talking to. Maybe if I did, that'll alleviate part of it but I'm stuck with subhuman :lul:

See you tomorrow

Don't do it OP, don't let them win, I care about you :cryfeels:

if you ain't larping, stay on the forum a little longer, bro.

I bombed my history exam and now I'm going to start off the semester with a shit grade. Fucking garbage. The worse part was after I got out of class, I heard my peers talking about how easy it was. JFL.

The worse thing was as I was walking alone behind them, I saw a stacy flirting with a chad. They were all lovesick and it felt like high school all over again. I felt a strike of disgust at first but it quickly faded to longing and envy. If I were white and tall, I'll have that too.

To make matters worse, I asked a girl a question after class (about the test) and I felt myself getting nervous - not because I liked it, but because it's been forever since I've talked to a girl. She answered my question quickly but before she did, she took one long look at me and ended the conversation quickly.

I'm tired of all this shit honestly. I'm tired of classes and working hard in college just to betabuxx for a girl to like me. I'm tired of being anti-social and not having anything interesting about me. I'm tired of getting scared to talk to girls. I've already decided on a date I'm going to die. The only thing I need last is to find a way.

College/uni is the worst time of your life

Man it sounds like you’re still a teenager and i felt the same when i was that age and actually tried to kill myself by tying a ziptie around my neck. It was a horrible painful scary experience and im lucky to be alive but it made me realize it’s not my time yet

why do i have the feeling that this thread is a stunt to garner virtue signalling comments and attention? cut the act, we know you are not going to do it.

Don't do it OP, don't let them win, I care about you :cryfeels:
Thanks man, but I can't fucking take this anymore. See you on the other side, maybe in another life :fuk:
Man it sounds like you’re still a teenager and i felt the same when i was that age and actually tried to kill myself by tying a ziptie around my neck. It was a horrible painful scary experience and im lucky to be alive but it made me realize it’s not my time yet
Yea, I'm 23 but never felt "23" because I've never developed the right social skills to be "23." It really never began for any of us jfl

I also had thoughts about suicide but in many cases killing yourself is cucked. I better try to be more low-inhib and beat some assholes.

Its your sister pretty?

It's not even about the moist hole anymore. My life is beyond shit. I'm a manlet, recessed jaw, and curry. I have no family (except my mom and my sister) and they both ostracize me. I have no friends worth talking to. Maybe if I did, that'll alleviate part of it but I'm stuck with subhuman :lul:
ogre for u. If you don't rope in the end. Focus on a remote job career, work from home, and cope Maxx hard.
College/uni is the worst time of your life
tbh. it gets much better past it. well you also become an oldfag but even then.

Buy a goer watch for a globalist.

Oh and you'll wake up in hell.

What’s up boy! Are you alive? I can understand your suffering but still I hope you haven’t killed yourself yet.

Last edited:
I’m suicidal too. But I’ll keep going. That’s the curse we have.

you’ll be free boyo it’s over for me

I'm tired of classes and working hard in college just to betabuxx for a girl to like me.
then don't. just drop out. that's what I did. just ldar. better than roping

Now, being serious, I don't know how to help you...:feelsbadman:

Try to forget about reality playing vidya or fucking hookers.

you see in a week bro :)

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-19-14-00-png.553500

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-18-54-40-png.553501

How well do you do with science?

I’d link you the SS page but…

A cope thread. We understand bro.

please be grateful that you are even in school
I don’t say this out of malice, but you can recover from a poo grade!

I applied for a community college and don’t even get a reply back, so be happy you can get an education

I sorry I didn’t mean to sound like a redditor normalfag, I just meant with an education it’s possible to get an ok job and your own house and be happy buying the media you like to distract yourself from how horrible the world is

I sorry I didn’t mean to sound like a redditor normalfag, I just meant with an education it’s possible to get an ok job and your own house and be happy buying the media you like to distract yourself from how horrible the world is

Math can also be a cope because it is so far removed from DSR.

I recommend getting some kind of education, but more of a minimum input-maximum output kind of deal. Waste the fewest years on school for the best benefit. PhDs are definitely not worth it, as the most significant example.

I've already decided on a date I'm going to die.

OP doesn't actually give the day so we can't mock the shit out of him for still being around once it passes that date

When NPC are better than you....brutal

At least use Creative Mode on your way out and stream on Twitch (under gaming category)

i don't try to kill myself as i don't want to offend god(i already do too much evil against him),but i know the feel. You should get a miraculous medal,and say three hail marys when you wake up.It often happens that our holy mother gives graces to those who ask.