Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m going to die without feeling what it’s like to be loved

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I was destined to be alone forever, I hate my face so much,why did I have to be born with such terrible genetics. Everytime I see myself I look like a goblin i'm literally pussy repellent, I don't deserve to be loved when I look like a freak. I wish I was attractive or normal looking, why the the fuck do I exist. I hate my life, I despise myself, i'm a failure, i'm worthless, I don't deserve happeness, i'm destined to go to hell, everybody's so much better than me, I wanna die,my parents hate, I wish I was nevER born,I'm so fucking ugly. I hate been a sick broke midget, My face alone proves i'm doomed.

Me too buddy...

Hate women, not yourself :feelsYall:

Don't let too much of your self worth fall into the hands of what a gay society and retarded roastie thinks about your looks. It can definitely be suifuel sometimes, I absolutely get that, but don't let them win. They want you demoralized and feeling shitty

I was destined to be alone forever, I hate my face so much,why did I have to be born with such terrible genetics. Everytime I see myself I look like a goblin i'm literally pussy repellent, I don't deserve to be loved when I look like a freak. I wish I was attractive or normal looking, why the the fuck do I exist. I hate my life, I despise myself, i'm a failure, i'm worthless, I don't deserve happeness, i'm destined to go to hell, everybody's so much better than me, I wanna die,my parents hate, I wish I was nevER born,I'm so fucking ugly. I hate been a sick broke midget, My face alone proves i'm doomed.
Does your female looksmatch hate you?

Betabux is the answer

:cryfeels:

painful read brocel

i really hope things will get better for us, for everyone here

I'm so tired of feeling like shit :fuk:

Last edited:
We are all going to die without receiving that feeling.

No hope, nevER began. The only thing we can do is making bettER CHOices

Im terrible ugly, and also autistic

Have only known hate my whole life

You probably mog me, i'm the ugliest user on this forum; My face has every flaw concievable.

Be a misanthrope and hate most people

yes, based answer
We both do bro, I wish I was born a different animal where animals don't judge much like us fuck our society we are so unloyal to eachother but either be indifferent or hatred from people

Last edited:
We both do bro, I wish I was born a different animal where animals don't judge much like us fuck or society we are so unloyal to eachother but either be indifferent or hatred from people
Yeah, humans do so much shit to one another and fuck one another over

Yeah, humans do so much shit to one another and fuck one another over
Oh yes we can do nasty things to each other and just for being incels, society and especially foids hate us

Oh yes we can do nasty things to each other and just for being incels, society and especially foids hate us
We're all the abominations of nature, our parents were reproductively unfit to reproduce

You need to buy a gun