Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im going to become a POS scumbag

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Not for the long term but I will start experimenting with this soon.

I will never say "hi" or "thank you". I will never hold the door. I will always give people dirty looks even when they're just trying to be nice. I will be dead on honest with people.

For all of my life, I've been overly nice and walking on egg shells around people. This has gotten me fuck all. I will be a cock, at least for a few months just to try it out.

do it

the people you hurt may actually thank you later in life

no kidding

sometimes people need to hear the truth

e.g. calling a fat whale a fat whale = fucking favor rather than going with her to buy XXXXXXXXXXXXXL bikini lmfao

I will never say "hi" or "thank you". I will never hold the door. I will always give people dirty looks even when they're just trying to be nice. I will be dead on honest with people.

I've started doing this (except with people who handle my food) and no one cares as far as I can tell.

do it

no kidding

e.g. calling a fat whale a fat whale = fucking favor rather than going with her to buy XXXXXXXXXXXXXL bikini lmfao

Lol you're the best

Flip women off as you walk by them. That'd be hilarious.

do it

no kidding

You ain't heard this from me, but there's some guy on Instagram called "Slutwhisperer" I think? And he's earned a reputation for being offensive to a lot of people. And so women will come out and be like "Oh, THIS fuckin' asshole..." but then OTHER women will be like "Well I'm a woman too and I think Slutwhisperer is great! Thank you Slutwhisperer for the things you've said." And the battle rages on.

Similar to Milo, and the women who were like "Thank you for telling me I'm fat, I needed to hear that."

do it

no kidding

thanks for the insight uninstall
You ain't heard this from me, but there's some guy on Instagram called "Slutwhisperer" I think? And he's earned a reputation for being offensive to a lot of people. And so women will come out and be like "Oh, THIS fuckin' asshole..." but then OTHER women will be like "Well I'm a woman too and I think Slutwhisperer is great! Thank you Slutwhisperer for the things you've said." And the battle rages on.

Similar to Milo, and the women who were like "Thank you for telling me I'm fat, I needed to hear that."

theyre both jews lol
Flip women off as you walk by them. That'd be hilarious.
it a foid gives me a dirty look for no reason or they snicker at me, I will

So you're basically going to become an edgelord :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sometimes I’m legit rude to women irl for fun. It makes me feel good when they get hurt or offended.

Document your success and share it with us please. Like @uninstall’s mega thread.

Not for the long term but I will start experimenting with this soon.

For all of my life, I've been overly nice and walking on egg shells around people. This has gotten me fuck all. I will be a cock, at least for a few months just to try it out.

I wanna try this so badly, but way too high inhib for it. And way too nice guy looking. I was honestly considering giving myself a huge scar across the face just to look a little more intimidating and maybe then being able to pull of a POS

Why not? May be nice practice for going ER in the future

Be careful though brother, pick your fights wisely. Not sure you'd be able to handle an ass whooping from a Chad, most of us wouldn't

Be careful though brother, pick your fights wisely. Not sure you'd be able to handle an ass whooping from a Chad, most of us wouldn't

Im 220lbs with low bodyfat, my legs are like tree trunks. If i were to kick a Chad in the groin it would be all ogre. Im like an acne scarred monsta with a fat ass. Thanks for the concern tho.

i already do this except for anyone i need something from or am using for something. ex: people at school for test answers, or workers at stores where i want to buy something. anyone else can get fucked

Im 220lbs with low bodyfat, my legs are like tree trunks. If i were to kick a Chad in the groin it would be all ogre. Im like an acne scarred monsta with a fat ass. Thanks for the concern tho.

if ihad this frame i would be locked by the police already tbh

i will thug maxx

Better being a scum than a victim. You got nothing to loose....

Yes. Yes. Yes. Do it OP and report to us with the feedbacks you received.
It won't hurt to stop being the nice guy for sure.

Great way to get yourself in jail.
Women love assholes, if they're chads. But if they're ugly, they're even more fucked.