Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to be thinking about high school for the rest of my life.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
High school is the only good part of life. If you have a good high school life, you can ride off that high for the rest of your life. There are sad looking Gen X-ers who look like their lives were shit, but they had a decent high school life that they enjoyed and those memories keeps them going forever.

Incels are trapped in a fucking cell with their high school memories tormenting them for the rest of their lives, with everyone rubbing their great experiences in your face, showing you how good it could've been and what you deserved. Fuck this sick world.

distract yourself by putting as many pieces of tape on yourself as possible.

I dropped out of school after i finished 9th grade.

In fantasies often going back, just to bang teen girls

Brainwashed with cultural marxism at the ring of the bell.

I preferred primary school personally. I was more free spirited then, when I was around friends at least.

Last edited:
I’d rather not think about high school. By far the worst period of my life.

yup the experiences we missed out on haunts us for sure, funny that you say that because i actually had a dream I was back in high school last night that was taken place in the future. A foid actually showed interest in me and we drove off together in her flying car. Damn it sucks so much waking up from those dreams..

it's over for homeschooledcels like me

I liked elementary & middle school alot more than High School.

seeing prime teenage girls will always be ENDLESS PAIN