Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going to approach a women on Wednesday

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im taking a gap year to looksmax and gymcel so I will have more luck in college than I did in highschool but all of that will be in vain If I still have a fear of approaching women. So starting on Wednesday im going to go to the park and approach to first woman I see, I know im going to come across super aspie but fuck it I need to learn how to be low inhib.

Bro... no not at the park. You don't just approach women at random places. id say bars but you're too young for that. Id say school but i could see how that would be awkward. Try women setting alone on a bench. don't get for 8/10s go for 5/10s

TheVman said:
Bro... no not at the park. You don't just approach women at random places. id say bars but you're too young for that. Id say school but i could see how that would be awkward. Try women setting alone on a bench. don't get for 8/10s go for 5/10s

There are no 8/10s where I live anyways

reading this gives me anxiety.

fukmylyf said:
reading this gives me anxiety.

I might get slightly intoxicated so that I dont freeze up