Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm going to a gym near my house

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I've been going to the gym for about a week now, I know this might be a cop but I'm not doing this for women, I decided to stick with it because I thought it would make me feel Better and in fact, it helped me a little to feel a little better about myself.

The only bad part is that there are a lot of femoids with big butts there and I know that it can be torture for a lot of incels around here, living in complete solitude and frequenting an environment like that it's not easy at all; _but I'm standing firm, I want to prioritize my physical and mental health and I hope this damn world burns, along with all the scum._

Ps: I'm not fat, so logically I don't want to lose fat, as I'm thin my goal has been to gain muscle mass and currently I can only lift 8 kilos on each side of the bench press.

I'm standing firm, I want to prioritize my physical and mental health and I hope this damn world burns, along with all the scum._
Based af

i would never ever go to a gym. seeing guys better looking and more muscular than me, pretty women with nice asses etc. pure suicideful

I started building muscle to fight people but then I realized it was very relaxing compared to state of total rotting.

i would never ever go to a gym. seeing guys better looking and more muscular than me, pretty women with nice asses etc. pure suicideful

Neuroplasticity is much better.

good stuff. i’m a manlet so i might as well gym to strengthmog tallfags so they can’t fuck with me

Only fakecels go to the gym,trucels know there's no gym 4 ur face

Gym is double edge sword but I’ve been enjoying it.

I've been going to the gym for about a week now, I know this might be a cop but I'm not doing this for women, I decided to stick with it because I thought it would make me feel Better and in fact, it helped me a little to feel a little better about myself.

The only bad part is that there are a lot of femoids with big butts there and I know that it can be torture for a lot of incels around here, living in complete solitude and frequenting an environment like that it's not easy at all; _but I'm standing firm, I want to prioritize my physical and mental health and I hope this damn world burns, along with all the scum._
good for you also home gym maxx when you have munny

Watch out. I went to a gym previously and foids kept giving me weird looks and then she talked to a guy and the guy started glaring at me. Because I was ugly she automatically assumed I was gonna do something to her even tho I was avoiding being around her. When you're ugly foids will look for an opportunity to make you a monster and a gym after all is full of pumped up simps on steroids.

Gym is good. Nowadays even men feel insecure and scared when I walk past them with aggresive speed

Lots of them are very attractive