Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m going on an adventure boyos

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I’m alive boyos. I cashed out my crypto/stonks and ran away from my abusive dad. I’m currently staying with a friend from college, but I’ll be moving on soon. I’m either going to hitchhike back to the northeast to see my mother, or catch a flight to France and join the foreign legion.

I’ve probably got enough money to live out my life in the Philippines or some shit, but I think I’ll do my share of adventuring first.

I’ll probably keep up with this thread, but my posting may be a little sparse for the next week or so.

PS: did Serge overhaul the ranks? My name looks extra aqua rn

Good luck nigger face

I’m alive boyos. I cashed out my crypto/stonks and ran away from my abusive dad. I’m currently staying with a friend from college, but I’ll be moving on soon. I’m either going to hitchhike back to the northeast to see my mother, or catch a flight to France and join the foreign legion.

I’ve probably got enough money to live out my life in the Philippines or some shit, but I think I’ll do my share of adventuring first.

I’ll probably keep up with this thread, but my posting may be a little sparse for the next week or so.

PS: did Serge overhaul the ranks? My name looks extra aqua rn
Good luck man. I am genuinely rooting for you as I'd love to see even one positive, feel-good story this year.

Didn't read tbh how do you make money from crypto tho?

Good luck and try not to die

what the fuck that sounds great. it will be fun and you might ascend by locationmaxxing
good luck

Sounds great bro. Good luck out there.

damn that sounds sick. have fun bro

Mogs me at being adventurer

All the best, buddy boyo.

May your adventures lead you to greatness.