Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm going on a mainstream normie anime marathon. Give me titles

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
It seems that despite watching anime since the age of 4 I haven't actually watched most of the classics yet. You know, the ones that are a must have in every weeb's list. Makes me feel my weebdom is incomplete.

So, give me the most mainstream anime I should watch to accomplish the base for full weebdom, from which I could branch into what I really like.

Also, I won't watch dragon ball, naruto or bleach since I've a good idea about those. And no one piece, too fucking big

Try Vinland Saga
Still undecided on whether I would watch the anime or read manga. So will avoid for the moment.

Hunter x hunter. Space dandy, higurashi, daily life of high-school boys, nichijou

Overlord, Haruhi suzumiya, idk

The Teletubbies, Phineas and Ferb, SpongeBob SquarePants...

Boku no Pico.

Kaguya-sama
Mob Psycho 100
Mirai Nikki (aka the future diary)
Bakuman
Code Geass
Food wars
Konosuba
Kill La Kill
Nanatsu no taizai (aka the seven deadly sins)
Little witch academia

What have You watched so far?

What have You watched so far?
Death note, opm, tokyo ghoul, steins gate, akame ga kill, hellsing ultimate, parasyte, noragami, hotd, claymore, hunter hunter, jojo, fmab, serial experiments lain, madoka magica, code geass, black lagoon, fruits basket, elfen lied, grand blue

Death note, opm, tokyo ghoul, steins gate, akame ga kill, hellsing ultimate, parasyte, noragami, hotd, claymore, hunter hunter, jojo, fmab, serial experiments lain, madoka magica, code geass, black lagoon, fruits basket, elfen lied, grand blue
You could try reading Bakuman(same author as death note and a more "chill" series, its really good tho), Higurashi no naku koro ni, silver spoon, arakawa under the bridge. as a lot of people recommended more "edgy" good series, im gonna recomend you some "chill" and funny series(higurashi being the only exception)

No Game No Life.
Vampire Hunter D.
Classroom of the Elite.
Date A Live.
Beelzebub.
The Misfit of Demon King Academy.

Rick and Morty > Anime

Must watch - (in order of most rec to least rec, really good shit)
Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song
No game no life
Evangelion
Dororo
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Ok to watch - (no order)
Overlord
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime;Tensura Nikki: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken;
So I'm a Spider, So What?;Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
Dr. Stone
The Ancient Magus' Bride;Mahoutsukai no Yome
Monogatari Series
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto;Sakamoto Desu ga?

You can sort by most members on MyAnimeList and get the most popular shows that people watched.