Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm glad we drove animal abuse out of this community HAAHHAHA I love how big of a victory this is, this will always be one the things I cherish

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm honestly super proud and happy that so many of us @sub human @Mentally lost cel plus @laanda who I did have beef with a while ago, they just wiped this animals aren't good and shit argument off this community.

Some people I sincerely believe chose to be cruel in this community for shortlasted attention, from the wrong people I would never seek attention from but anyway.

This issue had to be gone, many people got mad that we weren't talking about incels and only animals and I understand the rage, now it's all gone. Along with mentally lost cel, who was a great guy honestly.

Mentally lost cel, people say fuck the haters is being ignorant, I don't think so, there are differences between constructive criticism and just retarded dogshit band wagoning in a specific time or whatever.

I think he went on a journey alone and to a point where the enemies refused to listen, he wasn't always the sort of narcissist he was in his last posts but over time people's condemnation grew in his head and I'm not supporting the people who bullied him by the way I'm just saying, he actually listened to them, then they insulted him, then he didn't care but didn't ignore them, then it really was his downfall.

I think he's a guy who had tons of potential and I believe he was living in chaos, short posts like he dead and being anti animal abuse, I'm sure he lived in chaos where people scream at you all over the place and so on.

Anyway, I'm glad our team of players that were sort of just on the verge of this and this, just opened my eyes and I just wanted to thank all of you who contributed this way, this honestly means so much to me.

Someday we'll abolish anti-semitism here too and that's not me being soy it just has nothing to do with the cause of inceldom, nazis moreso have to do with JBW priviledge and so on, but I'm not gonna speculate, I wish this'll be the case.

animal life doesn't mean shit

What the fuck you talking about nigga?

Yes let's abolish anti-semitism

Dogs fucking foids need to be eliminated. They are the competition.

I am just against what normies spread.
So I am extremely anti-politically correct
politically vegans are the minority.

Being politically correct is a good thing, being popular is debatable.

Animal whiteknighting :feelsLSD:

Although there's nothing wrong with it, animals never harmed ugly men for their looks.

OH I COMPLETELY FORGOT I'm sorry for this @Animecel2D you did ALOT TOO

Thank you for your contributions

Mmm
You're still here, abused dog

Being politically correct is a good thing
Went from based rebel to massive cuckold. This one part made me shift my opinion of your cause jfl

animals mog chadlites and should be killed

animals mog chadlites and should be killed
You need to hate everything that's cute right?

Dude I literally went to vegan forums telling them to ban using the word furries because it overrules the fucking torture, the cat being called furry.

You don't have to think this way but you do.

It's involuntary.

People pet animals and clean them so it's not like the cat chooses to be cute.

Hating animals is a stupid retarded thing.

You need to hate everything that's cute right?

Dude I literally went to vegan forums telling them to ban using the word furries because it overrules the fucking torture, the cat being called furry.

You don't have to think this way but you do.

It's involuntary.

People pet animals and clean them so it's not like the cat chooses to be cute.

Hating animals is a stupid retarded thing.
can i at least hate the reddit snoo

Animal whiteknighting :feelsLSD:

Although there's nothing wrong with it, animals never harmed ugly men for their looks.
Correct. My 2 female dogs were always very kind to me and don't give a penny for my looks. :feelsaww:

the superb victory, I just love how big of a victory this is
the phantom menace Ñute GIF by Star Wars

I hate animal abusers :feelsLSD:

can i at least hate the reddit snoo
Hating is an exercise.

You came to the point were being normal is an exercise, you don't have to fuel it over and over again, or even if you want to do criticism just use your brain, works for me, I hate a lot of things, and I have good reason.

No worries bro, I got your back anytime
HAHA yeah you're always the best keep the good work up.

Also, go with what you want, don't have to support me or back me up really, like man this is the internet, this is my funzone.

HATERS may spam bad english in the title since I can't edit it now :feelskek:

animals are pure and innocent.
I can only have true connection with animals.

humans are filthy and disgusting. I honestly think humans are an inferior species (big fan of Gary Yourofsky)

whats the point of abolishing anything here

so many clowns here they can't post anything, they'll give me bullshit labels @Misogynist Curry 卐 retard