Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm glad that bitch left me!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
She may have taken the house, my children, my life-savings and be taking my paycheque. I may be living in an alleyway but I'm having the last laugh. I'm burning my only pair of shoes for heat, drinking stolen vodka and chilling to music that I can overhear. Cheers! GYOW!

QjDAggD.png

MGTOW = incels who cope hard

MGTOWs are biggest copers on earth

Jesus Christ. The level of cope

Why is the background for /r/mgtow mountains jfl

I know there's a lot of contempt and ridicule of MGTOW guys here in the incel community, but I'd like to add something in the defense of these MGTOWs. Now you can call them copers and you'd arguably be correct, but you have to admire the willpower and effort these guys put into constructing a cope-filled lifestyle. As low SMV men, coping is all we have and incels seem to not cope very well because of their rigid pursuit of the absolute horrific blackpill truth. Now acknowleding the truth is good and necessary, but it doesn't help you build a life for yourself. That's where the stoicism and willpower of MGTOW philosophy can help. MGTOW can help us deal with the harsh truth better, unlike here in incel culture where people tend to wallow in the truth and get destroyed by it.
I totally agree. And I have to add that apparently MGTOWs are cool about incels. Sure there are some of them who are spreading PUA bullshit and absurd copes, but the majority seems to feel for us.

Also, I know that incels.life was administered by a MGTOW man, and some members in this community are the blackpill version of the redpill MGTOW copelord.

I'd suggest to consider MGTOW ubercopers at least "allies" since we have a lot of ideas in common. First off our lingo is partially inherited from the previous manosphere, where MGTOW people were creating their memes, for example the so called "betabux-aphafuck" dichotomy is one of their memes, and also the Briffault law, the monkey branching. MGTOW stressed a lot about the hypergamy meme, which was a "scientific" memeword used only to give them more credit, but not very true afterall. So we are partially in debt with them.

MGTOW reminds me of ex heroin addicts patting themselves on the back for making it out (ngl good for them)
and then there's us, clean cause we never even had the chance to try it :feelsgah: where's our validation?

"take a whiff of this fresh country air, who needs women amirite?" level of cope

MGTOW reminds me of ex heroin addicts patting themselves on the back for making it out (ngl good for them)
and then there's us, clean cause we never even had the chance to try it :feelsgah: where's our validation?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:soy:Livin the mgtow dream brother
QjDAggD.png

:chad:
1.jpg