Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im glad i wasnt born a chink

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Legend
★★
Im glad to be Honorary Aryan and Anglo

No, you're a chink. I'm sorry you're Dad destroyed his white bloodline, by mixing with your self hating noodlewhore mom. But You're neither Asian nor white. That's the brutal reality of your existence. The fact that you claim to be white, yet, won't post one picture of your eye area (not even your face) should prove to everyone that you're Just a crazy mutt.

You keep making these threads again and again. You sound crazy.
IMG 20240609 011340
IMG 20240609 011400

Inb4 10 page racewar

AYY MANN PLEASEU BELIVE ME. I AM LIKE WHITU MANN!
IMG 20240609 011340

Cope you’re a Wasian

Inb4 10 page racewar
they've been at this for a few weeks at this point. Any thread made by either of them is automatically going to devolve into autist racewar where two ethnics try to prove they're whiter than the other.

Who cares? If you're ugly, your ugly. Yes, Chad will be viewed higher than Tyrone. But Tyrone is viewed higher than a white normie.

they've been at this for a few weeks at this point. Any thread made by either of them is automatically going to devolve into autist racewar where two ethnics try to prove they're whiter than the other.
Because, I have dark green eyes. He is a delusional mongrel who looks like this. Hapas are known to hate themselves, they keep saying they're white passing. How many examples do you need?
IMG 20240609 005145

Who cares? If you're ugly, your ugly. Yes, Chad will be viewed higher than Tyrone. But Tyrone is viewed higher than a white normie.
Based graycel

No, you're a chink. I'm sorry you're Dad destroyed his white bloodline, by mixing with your self hating noodlewhore mom. But You're neither Asian nor white. That's the brutal reality of your existence. The fact that you claim to be white, yet, won't post one picture of your eye area (not even your face) should prove to everyone that you're Just a crazy mutt.

You keep making these threads again and again. You sound crazy.
View attachment 1176942
View attachment 1176943
>destroyed white bloodline
>giving his child 200iq civilized Imperial Japanese Soldier DNA

Because, I have dark green eyes. He is a delusional mongrel who looks like this. Hapas are known to hate themselves, they keep saying they're white passing. How many examples do you need?
View attachment 1176948
i look a lot more like alex schlab phenotypically. Hes SEA. Do you want me to compare you to yemenis who are like arab/black mulattos?

Most of my arguments are based on advantages my kind has over sandniggers which are exclusively hapa/Japanese. They care about being whiter not me. If i say i pass as white-adjacent its matter of fact, not the basis of my arguments against his race. Hapas also mog whites in many areas. Hapas arent ethnic theyre “other”

AYY MANN PLEASEU BELIVE ME. I AM LIKE WHITU MANN!
View attachment 1176944
projection

You said looking white is the number one and overwhelming factor of life quality and you referenced the doll experiment. You also never isolate arab features and just say you guys look white. U cant even appreciate your own features

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself.

Same here.

Asians got it rough

All cucks in this thread who worship westoid scum should be decapitated.
Human trash scum.

You said looking white is the number one and overwhelming factor of life quality and you referenced the doll experiment. You also never isolate arab features and just say you guys look white. U cant even appreciate your own features
Yes, who even denies that? Your own mother hated herself, that's why she choose your dad. In Hopes that you would live a life of the WHITU man. your GOD. I have never said Arabs are white. And features, like thick eyebrows, eyelashes mog by the way. White passing Arabs exist, and they are not rare. Even, the ones who don't pass as white, are better looking then Asians.

Simply because, they're causacoid. That's why Iranian and Pakistanis, even those ones who don't pass as white are banging japanese women while, you rot. Cope. Asian women desire causcaian features.

All cucks in this thread who worship westoid scum should be decapitated.
Human trash scum.
i dont

why do people search for things that arent there

i just defend hapas/asians

Yes, who even denies that? Your own mother hated herself, that's why she choose your dad. In Hopes that you would live a life of the WHITU man. your GOD. I have never said Arabs are white. And features, like thick eyebrows, eyelashes mog by the way. White passing Arabs exist, and they are not rare. Even, the ones who don't pass as white, are better looking then Asians.

Simply because, they're causacoid. That's why Iranian and Pakistanis, even those ones who don't pass as white are banging japanese women while, you rot. Cope. Asian women desire causcaian features.
Schizophrenia and dnrd

watch this shitskin rotter make 10+ posts about me due to rage. I spammed so i won!

I hate Koreans but I think Japanese are ok

watch this shitskin rotter make 10+ posts about me due to rage. I spammed so i won!
That's you. I was minding my own business, it was you who started this with the German thread. This will be my last Post. I Just want to use pictures to get the point across. Cry more chingchong.
By this way this is what you look like when you don't hide from the sun or use skin lightening products for two weeks, because, you have shit yellow undertones unlike me. I have green eyes and a rosy red white skin. My brother is a ginger as well. So Arabs will always be whiter then you. And I know that's what pisses you off.
IMG 20240609 021620
Cope and seethe. The only shitskin here is you.

Also You're clearly mad that the average japnese dong size is 4 inches, while, Lebanon is almost 7. Seethe. No wonder you didn't respond in the German thread.IMG 20240609 021942IMG 20240609 021929
IMG 20240609 021322
IMG 20240609 021951

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_021503.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_021503.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 3