Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason Japanese metro has women only coaches

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Based unit 731; i’ve sometimes fantasized about being part of something such as that.
That's totally a normal and healthy thing to fantasize about

That's totally a normal and healthy thing to fantasize about
As if anyone here is totally normal & healthy- this place is basically the internet asylum for straight males.

Doesn't stop curryland from having higher SA rates

You are a coping sand nigger kek with an inferiority complex towards East Asians.

View attachment 1174367

>women stats project

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I got a new for you barely human piece of trash. The reason we don't hear about rape in Sand Niggerland is because for you sand niggers rape is a common thing and not considered a crime. If a Sand nigger rapes kids he is widely celebrated and acclaimed in his community as Sand Niggers follow a pedo religion. If we actually ever saw what happens inside Sand Nigger countries no stinking circumcised sand nigger would be considered human anymore. JFL at you animals thinking you are worth anything. A single Ant's life has more value than all those Palestinians dying in Gaza. Rape and pedophilia are widely encouraged in sand nigger culture and I am sure you have seen your own father rape your sisters on cousin on several occassions while you fucked a goat or a camel. Take your sand nigger subhumanity and bullshit someplace else.
Dnr. Pajeet copium is unreal

As if anyone here is totally normal & healthy- this place is basically the internet asylum for straight males.
Jfl always hilarious when retards try and mock others on here for being deranged when we are all unhealthy as fuck

I don't think middle easterners have much beef to pick with east Asians. It's same, isolated exchanges like the Indoesnia vs Estonia memes; we are too far geographically.

The opposite is the same - SE/E Asian countries generally don't care enough to go on flame wars about countries (other than maybe Japan and China but it doesn't happen near as much).

Personally, I respect the middle easterners and their traditional values - those that does not invade other countries at least.
Wtf is that pfp:feelsmega:

I know her. Killed by some discordcel iirc. But is that pfp even allowed?
Should be imo, i see nothing wrong with a 3D foid if she’s being harmed.

Nips and curries are based. I can't see rape occurring in other limp-wristed asian countries

The whole “model minority” ideal is bad for countries imo: For starters, the concept implies that you’re setting the standards for non-Natives, who simply are not a monolith & come from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Too high IQ for me rn
Secondly, you’re implying you want an external group to meet certain standards in order to be accepted, which essentially gives us the issue of diversity.
I mean me personally, I just dont want them to be like niggers destroying stuff, but high IQ of asians and stuff is just a bonus

Curries should move to japan

The whole “model minority” ideal is bad for countries imo: For starters, the concept implies that you’re setting the standards for non-Natives, who simply are not a monolith & come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Secondly, you’re implying you want an external group to meet certain standards in order to be accepted, which essentially gives us the issue of diversity.
True. Model minority = loyal voters to import