Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm glad Crash Bandicoot is dead again

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Crash 4 and Team Rumble were such proggy deviant art tier trash that I'm glad the series is dead again. Crash Team Rumble literally had a non binary LGBTQ character created by a furry gay artist https://kotaku.com/crash-team-rumble-bandicoot-catbat-non-binary-character-1850510308
Meanwhile Crash Bandicoot "4" ruined the hottest waifu in the series aka Tawna and turned her into an ugly tranny. Funny considering originally when the first Crash was in development they rejected desexualizing Tawna at the request of a feminist who Mark Cerny mocks in his blog

Screenshot 20240826 204037

I'm glad the series is dead again so toys for faggots can't rape its corpse anymore. Hopefully they shut down and all the gay niggers who worked on the new goyslop crash games lose their jobs

Crash 4 and Team Rumble were such proggy deviant art tier trash that I'm glad the series is dead again. Crash Team Rumble literally had a non binary LGBTQ character created by a furry gay artist https://kotaku.com/crash-team-rumble-bandicoot-catbat-non-binary-character-1850510308
Meanwhile Crash Bandicoot "4" ruined the hottest waifu in the series aka Tawna and turned her into an ugly tranny. Funny considering originally when the first Crash was in development they rejected desexualizing Tawna at the request of a feminist who Mark Cerny mocks in his blog

View attachment 1237224

I'm glad the series is dead again so toys for faggots can't rape its corpse anymore. Hopefully they shut down and all the gay niggers who worked on the new goyslop crash games lose their jobs
Crash bandicoot was fun af as kid . I’ll miss it

View attachment 1237224

truly, foids and fags ruin everything

Sly 4 wasnt that well received either.

Nah. You don't have to be a furry to appreciate the beauty of buxom bodacious bandicoot babes.
lifefuel for fuckingbandicootcels