Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill im giving up, ldar from now

cannotintofriends

cannotintofriends

over
★★
for like 3 years from now i tried to ascend,
tried to gain mass - didnt work + i got skinnier than i was before like a year ago
tried to gain muscles - see above
tried to grow beard - didnt work, i litterally have no beard, like only around mouth no sideburns
tried to dress better - i look like shit in everything, my big hips and shitty shoulders are my curse
tried to talk to a w*man - 0 attention from her + she said i look like 15yo (im in a college)

i dont have any more ideas, and im taking full blackpill from now

genetic failure can't be ascended

You failed on your dice roll for genetic quality. Best just to accept your fate like us.

You can give yourself a 100% and be the best version of yourself and it is still not enough to ascend.

When you reach this point it all goes downhill from there because what's the point of even trying anymore.

for like 3 years from now i tried to ascend,
tried to gain mass - didnt work + i got skinnier than i was before like a year ago
tried to gain muscles - see above
tried to grow beard - didnt work, i litterally have no beard, like only around mouth no sideburns
tried to dress better - i look like shit in everything, my big hips and shitty shoulders are my curse
tried to talk to a w*man - 0 attention from her + she said i look like 15yo (im in a college)

i dont have any more ideas, and im taking full blackpill from now
fucking brutal
can relate to wide hips
with an unattractive body you look like shit in the most expensive designer clothes:blackpill:
normal pants don't even fit:feelsrope:

lmfao ive been making strategies since i was 17 (im turning 25 soon) and I feel closer then ever to actually getting it. 3 years is chump numbers dude

lmfao ive been making strategies since i was 17 (im turning 25 soon) and I feel closer then ever to actually getting it. 3 years is chump numbers dude
i don't really have strength to try for 5 more years

i don't really have strength to try for 5 more years
it comes in waves. i would give up for periods of time like 6 months or whatever and then get back on the right path. you dont just try for that many years straight through. you have times where you give up (sometimes for long periods of time) but if you have the will to live you will always eventually start again with a new plan and new strategy motified by what you learned the previous try.

Welcome to blackpill club brocel, here is your sweet, rotten bed to lie upon while you LDAR
180cm/ 5'11
Serviceable height if you are not in Western/Northern Europe or Balkans
How is your face, are you NT?

what is it???

Welcome to blackpill club brocel, here is your sweet, rotten bed to lie upon while you LDAR

unfortunately eastern Europe

Not really good, it semi fat despite me being underweight (like lots of loose skin generally babyface)

also some people said i look like a 15 yo (i'm in college) so i think it doesn't really matter

what is it???
Neurotypical
Basically do you have autism, ADHD, a significant personality disorder or other mental illness?
Not really good, it semi fat despite me being underweight (like lots of loose skin generally babyface)

also some people said i look like a 15 yo (i'm in college) so i think it doesn't really matter
Yeah although there are worse faces to have, babyface dries up foid pussies
Sorry brocel