Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I’m getting too much virgin shamed and I just cry now

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This 60 year old dude saying omg are you still a Virgin I was having a lot of sex when I was your age which is 21

I’m just feeling so sad and down guys

why am I like this and why society keeps extremely pressuring me to have sex have friends and have a girlfriend

i just want to be left alone because I fucking can’t do it guys I’m an introvert and I seriously can’t do any of these stuff

while I try and try to hold up to life , it’s just not working

I'm numb to incel shaming. It's just the way it is and have accepted I will be a virgin for life

If they virgin shame you, slut shame them

you should've kicked him in the dick tbh

Virgin shaming is degenerate.

yes and I'm even older than you. I am 29
Jeez man thank God this place exists then, I’m getting sick of this pressuring even by my family, if I have kids later I swear to god I’ll never abuse them or shame them like this

Jeez man thank God this place exists then, I’m getting sick of this pressuring even by my family, if I have kids later I swear to god I’ll never abuse them or shame them like this
fortunately i have a brother who has 3 kids so there's no pressure on me to breed

He is an old boomer with alltimer's who is probably imagining the sex life he had 4 decades ago. Remind him of his impending departure from this earth. No one can escape the fate that is time.

I don't feel a thing anymore

You would have won in a fight against this 60 year old dude so jokes on him.

Time to open the bottle

it's kinda pathetic how an old man wants to assert his dominance over you.
Seems like that's what he was doing because who would be that surprised that a 21 year old male virgin exists?

You know if you believe Genocide happened in WW2. Those people at least got to die.

What we are experiencing nowadays is far worse than any Genocide ever conceived by Man. Old people will never understand our struggle for they have never experienced such a world. As more people come into the world and experience what we have experienced maybe things could change.. if there is any old people left at that point. :dafuckfeels:
If they virgin shame you, slut shame them
It is the only way at this point. Even if society punishes you for this it is completely and forever will be justified to do so. It is self defence.

Last edited:
Are you guys all virgins who is non nt and introverted like me?
I am a kissless handholdless virgin and at least 5 years older than you at that. Not a natural interovert but forced to become one through rejection

Are you guys all virgins who is non nt and introverted like me?
Yes, beyond over. And next time try to come up with a fake gf story or lie about being a virgin, I used to just tell the truth but recently I think we are getting too old to not be seen as absolute weirdos for being virgins, so it's best to just lie about it

Yes, beyond over. And next time try to come up with a fake gf story or lie about being a virgin, I used to just tell the truth but recently I think we are getting too old to not be seen as absolute weirdos for being virgins, so it's best to just lie about it
Yeah I will

Asperger's, fuck this shit. It's like a cat among dogs.
Litteraly

Im black and an introverted Bastard , litteraly Born against My own Nature jfl

Imagine being spastic and black , lol over

Last edited:
Litteraly

Im black and an introverted Bastard , litteraly Born against My own Nature jfl

Imagine being spastic and black , lol over
Blacksticus, over shit, you at least got bbc like the fucking stereotypes?

Blacksticus, over shit, you at least got bbc like the fucking stereotypes?
yea , but even then you get mogged in that regard , and im only 174 what equals to 5 7 , fucking shit man

how is your life btw? , ( what you do / live with parents or not / etc. )

Why the fuck do you tell people you’re virgin????

Why the fuck do you tell people you’re virgin????
I dunno I don’t wanna lie for nothing, also this is an old faggot it doesn’t matter really

yea , but even then you get mogged in that regard , and im only 174 what equals to 5 7 , fucking shit man

how is your life btw? , ( what you do / live with parents or not / etc. )
Parent, dog shit tier; tired of too much stuff.

I take pride in it

Yup, I got shamed for not having a girlfriend by my mom's friend. My brother has already had three girlfriends and gets hit on constantly. Thank god he doesn't live with me anymore because I wouldn't be able to take the 24/7 constant mogging. Everyone I grew up with is starting to casually date and I've noticed they are starting to lose respect for me. How the fuck can my own sibling be a chad and I end up subhuman?

what was the context of the situation in which he virgin shamed you?

where was it, did he ask if you were a virgin?

Not sure why some old ass man wants to pick a fight with you. I would expect people hat age to be more mature

Not sure why some old ass man wants to pick a fight with you. I would expect people hat age to be more mature
Maturity is a myth propagated by soy psychologists. Many sexually successful men act like toddlers.

Maturity is a myth propagated by soy psychologists. Many sexually successful men act like toddlers.
I would say shit back if i were him. I am not going to get pushed around by some old man who can hardly walk properly

beat the fuck out of that old virgin shamer

Virgin pride. :feelzez:

1982 was a different world, I wouldn't even bother comparing yourself to 60 year old

This 60 year old dude saying omg are you still a Virgin I was having a lot of sex when I was your age which is 21

I’m just feeling so sad and down guys

why am I like this and why society keeps extremely pressuring me to have sex have friends and have a girlfriend

i just want to be left alone because I fucking can’t do it guys I’m an introvert and I seriously can’t do any of these stuff

while I try and try to hold up to life , it’s just not working
tell that saggy ass boomer to fuck off
beat the fuck out of that old virgin shamer
:blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you should've kicked him in the dick tbh
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He is an old boomer with alltimer's who is probably imagining the sex life he had 4 decades ago. Remind him of his impending departure from this earth. No one can escape the fate that is time.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "impeding departure" LOL!

I'm numb to incel shaming. It's just the way it is and have accepted I will be a virgin for life
Virginity is a concept for women.. A man can always pay a hooker.