Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm getting older and so are my dating prospects

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
The years are going by so fast now. I still sometimes think I'm 1 or 2 years younger than I actually am. This morning in mirror I saw a noticeable grey hair again.
I can't cold approach teenage girls in public anymore, which I probably could just 2 years ago. Had little epiphany as I was staring at myself in the mirror.
When did I become an ugly grown man? I was a teenager just a moment ago.

Most normies never mentally recover from higschool. That's their defining life experience. Where they see themselves in social hierarchies, how they act and what they do. Really, highschool never ends. You just get uglier and older and people learn to not openly antagonise you.

Had little epiphany as I was staring at myself in the mirror.
I know the feeling, somehow I'm in my mid twenties yet I still feel like I'm in my mid teens.

How old are you op?

I know the feeling, somehow I'm in my mid twenties yet I still feel like I'm in my mid teens.
We never had proper life experience as highshcoolers so well be stuck in that developmental stage till we die.
I suspect this is the case for normies as well. This is why you see so many immature vindictive bitch males. I suppose it manifests differently for us.
How old are you op?
Approaching mid 20s

I have gray hair too. But I dye my hair.

We never had proper life experience as highshcoolers so well be stuck in that developmental stage till we die.
I suspect this is the case for normies as well. This is why you see so many immature vindictive bitch males. I suppose it manifests differently for us.

Approaching mid 20s
Damn grey hairs at 25. That’s brutal. At least the reaper isn’t coming for you yet

Damn grey hairs at 25. That’s brutal. At least the reaper isn’t coming for you yet
It is, read my previous posts. Though its stopped for now

The years are going by so fast now. I still sometimes think I'm 1 or 2 years younger than I actually am. This morning in mirror I saw a noticeable grey hair again.
I can't cold approach teenage girls in public anymore, which I probably could just 2 years ago. Had little epiphany as I was staring at myself in the mirror.

Most normies never mentally recover from higschool. That's their defining life experience. Where they see themselves in social hierarchies, how they act and what they do. Really, highschool never ends. You just get uglier and older and people learn to not openly antagonise you.
Same... Approaching mid 20s, a handful of grey hair already jfl

I'm almost 37 and I have like two grey hairs. Still no dating prospects though.

For trucels you can never cold approach women period.
Don't cold approach in the same spot and don't do it often. Do it in public and in daylight so they don't feel threatened
This is common sense.

Don't cold approach in the same spot and don't do it often. Do it in public and in daylight so they don't feel threatened
This is common sense.
No I mean for trucels it never works.

I'm starting to see why @wizardcel calls himself a transager, maybe I'll join him tbh.

i have none and will continue to have no dating prospects in the country im stuck in regardless of my age

I don't have any dating prospects in my country because I live in Cucknada and because if you're a white, straight male you will be fucked over.

You will never grow old mentally/socially speaking as a truecel, you will always be a child at heart, completely left behind!

Stress and mineral deficiencies.

I'm old but I look younger than a dude my age that had a shitty abusive job for 20 years. While I was campingmaxx!

This music came on my local station as I was driving to home from work one night.

Lyrics are very relevant tbh.

im mid 30's my prospects are blown out roasties with kids and with miles of different cocks in them. today is one of the more worse days ive been feeling pain or something inside when i look at attractive woman. fuck this is hell.

JFL at thinking you have dating prospects as an incel

I still feel like I'm in my early teens.
That was in 1976.