Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm getting fucked over by a curry HR for having a hair transplant

Z

Zoser

Greycel
I have been balding for 8 years now since I was a teenager. 8 years of misery and suffering while holding on because someday I would be able to graduate and maybe have a transplant

Well I did gradute and I have a decent job and I actually got a transplant yesterday, can you believe it? After all that time I finally did it and it was a very hard experience but I prevailed. First time having an actual hairline since I was 17

But unfortunately I'm just not allowed to have any relief or take a break in this miserable shithole of a world

My supervisor contacted me today to inform me that the Pajeet HR wants to conduct an investigation with me for taking 2 weeks off work for the surgery. Since I'm new to the company and hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery, he doesn't see me taking 2 weeks off as something valid. I'm not mad at my supervisor though because he didn't see that coming and he can't do anything about the Pajeet HR. He was also supportive of my HT and gave me 2 weeks off out of goodwill even though it was against the policy of the company because I haven't been employed for 6 months or more

But that Pajeet motherfucker will definitely fuck me up. Why are curries like this? They always make the employees lives hell when they hold any position of power anywhere

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not even allowed to feel good for 1 day man after suffering all that long. If I get fired I'm absolutely fucked because I have bills and responsibilities and life is hard and I spent everything I had on that surgery and actually borrowed money on top of it

No matter how hard I try, things just keep getting worse

DNR

Just watch Richard (rich) copER

Rape her, kill her brutally and then put your toupee on her.

In videogame

Istockphoto 157501272 612x612

Congratulations, looks good.

Supervisor gave me 2 weeks off out of goodwill
You to HR: "your supervisor gave me days off for this, talk to him if he needs to do something better next time, bye. O wait, one more thing: tell your managers that he needs a training in finding better HR staff, ok ?! Bye." just say that exactly like this.

Last edited:
Steal their hair

It's worth it, whatever the consequence is. Hair is life. Are you taking fin or dut to prevent further hair loss?