Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m getting bored of music cuz of Blackpill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I can’t even muster to put on my airpods and just listen to music all day for some reason. Maybe I need to listen to a new album or smth. My scrobbles are going down and I want to hit 100K minutes on Spotify this year. I’m guessing the Blackpill is getting to me and making me want to LDAR

Fuck I didn’t want to post it here I wish you could delete or move threads

I can’t listen to music with lyrics since it inevitably gets into some romantic or sexual nonsense. Go full on classical electro jazz homie

I can’t even muster to put on my airpods and just listen to music all day for some reason. Maybe I need to listen to a new album or smth. My scrobbles are going down and I want to hit 100K minutes on Spotify this year. I’m guessing the Blackpill is getting to me and making me want to LDAR
Honestly, though, for different reasons, I can relate.

Most musics like those popular ones are about relationships or romance and most have either a guy singing about a woman or a woman singing about a chad or guys.

I just largely stick with techno music, now.

blacks make the best music @PastillaNegra

I think we all go through music burnout tbh, need to stop listening to stuff for a while or find something new. I switch to listening to podcasts or people talking on youtube when music gets boring.

I can’t listen to music with lyrics since it inevitably gets into some romantic or sexual nonsense. Go full on classical electro jazz homie
I need to get into classical & jazz
I think we all go through music burnout tbh, need to stop listening to stuff for a while or find something new. I switch to listening to podcasts or people talking on youtube when music gets boring.
Same