Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m getting addicted to cigarettes

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
It doesn’t even provide me with that much dopamine to smoke. It’s more like an itch that needs to be scratched. I also heard that nicotine increases testosterone, and in all honesty I’d rather get lung cancer than be a low T cuck

I would rather do weed, get drunk or ideally do psychedelics if I had to get a cope through substances

How many cigarettes did I smoke? Zero.

idk how u even get addicted to that shit i smoked camel crush menthol cigs for like 6 months and quit on demand

It doesn’t even provide me with that much dopamine to smoke. It’s more like an itch that needs to be scratched. I also heard that nicotine increases testosterone, and in all honesty I’d rather get lung cancer than be a low T cuck
I had 3 cigarettes chainsmoked this morning while browsing .is like a real mafiaboss

I haven't smoked a cigarette yet but I vape and want to try cigarettes and cigars. Don't think I'm addicted to nicotine yet but it's going to happen inevitably.

I haven't smoked a cigarette yet but I vape and want to try cigarettes and cigars. Don't think I'm addicted to nicotine yet but it's going to happen inevitably.
Vapes are cigarettes but better. More nicotine too. I don't like the smell of cigs. Maybe cigars are not as bad

i used to smoke the nastiest ciggarettes ever aka newports.