Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IM FULLY DECKED 24 CANS + 7 CANS + 3 WINE !!! INFINITE ALCOHOLIC COPIUM "

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
The Amazon Cans Just Came while i was grocery Shopping , adding My own Cans to the amount

High IQ Setup tbh :bigbrain::feelshaha: but now i can Drink Like My hearts desire

Its good being a fucking nigger , who Cares , its all about you and yourself only at this Point.

IMG 20220201 133519

eww alcohol :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Alcoholmaxxing. Would stick to the beer myself, wine is yucky but each to their own.

Alcoholmaxxing. Would stick to the beer myself, wine is yucky but each to their own.
Yea Dont Drink.that bitter Shit lol , there are few Wines with flavor , Ice cold and They are godlike

Lifefuel when you just went to the grocery store stocked up ready to hermitmaxx.

i only get headaches when i drink

its only cool with other ppl

incel trait u were never drunk around a girl

i only get headaches when i drink

its only cool with other ppl

incel trait u were never drunk around a girl
KEK

I have fun drinking By myself , the Low inhib that comes with It Is funny

True

alcohol is bad m'kay

No reply again..

Your misery will be compounded in the morning and you will be worse off than before you drank

The Amazon Cans Just Came while i was grocery Shopping , adding My own Cans to the amount

High IQ Setup tbh :bigbrain::feelshaha: but now i can Drink Like My hearts desire

Its good being a fucking nigger , who Cares , its all about you and yourself only at this Point.

View attachment 569885
what beer is that? And how much time will u take to kill all this booze?

EDIT: Wine is for foids and gay men ngl

Cheers :panties:. I like beer, wine not so much i cant stand it for some reason.

what beer is that? And how much time will u take to kill all this booze?

EDIT: Wine is for foids and gay men ngl
I drinked Vodka before lol Shit makes me Tired instead of Drunk , :feelshaha:

I Dont really Care lol Shit ( Wine ) tastes good and is relativly cheap.

I drinked Vodka before lol Shit makes me Tired instead of Drunk , :feelshaha:

I Dont really Care lol Shit ( Wine ) tastes good and is relativly cheap.
Vodka gives me the most brutal hangovers. I prefer beer ngl

In my alcoholcoping days that would be about one week worth of alcohol.

Belgian beers are where its at tbh. :feelsokman: Don't really abuse alcohol anymore though. Had a few bad hangovers and it stopped me wanting to feel like that again.

Nice man im waiting for the day you can buy weed on order online.

Nice man im waiting for the day you can buy weed on order online.
Would be funny , i cant Smoke but thc / Tbc ( Dont Know what was the correct Term ) should be possible in liquid Form aswell or it already exist

Would be funny , i cant Smoke but thc / Tbc ( Dont Know what was the correct Term ) should be possible in liquid Form aswell or it already exist
They have weed soda and weed lean (syrup) I think.

I stick to steel reserve and schlitz tallboys because I drink every night. Coping with alcohol can be based, if you avoid hangovers. I tend to get slight wds nowadays, no real hangover.

I stick to steel reserve and schlitz tallboys because I drink every night. Coping with alcohol can be based, if you avoid hangovers. I tend to get slight wds nowadays, no real hangover.
No hangovERs Just tired AS fuck at some Point , aftER waking Up i feel pretty normal

bro ur gonna die drinkin all that lol

looks like some good shit tho

bro ur gonna die drinkin all that lol

looks like some good shit tho
I still have some of it but Not much lol , will refill some.of it in a few minutes ( getting groceries )