Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm fucking tired of virtue-signalling for Ukraine.

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
All those disingenuous and immoral people who are insenstive to suffering of others, suddenly grew a moral spine and stand in solidarity with Ukraine, despite not giving a shit about this country before media started talikng about it. All those fund-raises for Ukraine, all of those ukrainan flags on thier profiles and those meaningless words of support. I can't fucking stand this hypocrisy, normies will forget it about it as soon as media will go quiet on it.

is the right answer

the war has been going for 8 years already there was little "solidarity" before, now every low iq norman under the sun is posing for the camera with a flag pathetic.

This just reveals the level society is at, almost everything is played at a superficial level, and everyone seems to be playing along without questions and not only that joining in, its becoming a farce society.

This just reveals the level society is at, almost everything is played at a superficial level, and everyone seems to be playing along without questions and not only that joining in, its becoming a farce society.
Soyciety:soy:

russia must win and occupy ukraine so those soy cucks and foids break out in tears and hopefully some of them get pushed to suicide :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Completely agreed :feelsLSD:

Thoughts and prayers

It’s just entertainment for these people:feelsjuice: they’ve been emotional parasites forever and now they’ve leeched off of something trendy

I love incel spaces because they're the only places I can go to escape incessant virtue signaling whenever normies get worked up into a frenzy.

russia must win and occupy ukraine so those soy cucks and foids break out in tears and hopefully some of them get pushed to suicide :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

All those disingenuous and immoral people who are insenstive to suffering of others, suddenly grew a moral spine and stand in solidarity with Ukraine, despite not giving a shit about this country before media started talikng about it. All those fund-raises for Ukraine, all of those ukrainan flags on thier profiles and those meaningless words of support. I can't fucking stand this hypocrisy, normies will forget it about it as soon as media will go quiet on it.
Yeah, I haven't seen any of these virtue signalers put up a Yemeni flag on their profile.

CNN is going on non-stop about supporting Ukraine. The Jews run the United States media with an iron fist.

thoughts and prayers :soy::soy: can't believe this is happening in 21st century so many innocent lives lost:soy::soy::soy: brave heroes defending their homeland and democracy:soy::soy: the madman putin needs to be stopped he is the next hitler:soy::soy::soy:

It’s just entertainment for these people:feelsjuice: they’ve been emotional parasites forever and now they’ve leeched off of something trendy
You couldn't have hit the bullseye any better.

All of this is social theatre on part the part of these people. They're experiencing war through their screens. When they can hear bombs and bullets in their towns and cities, they'll get off their phones and computers and know what real war is.

Fuck Ukraine. The Russians are fighting to liberate the Russian-speaking Orthodox people living in an area rightfully owned by Russia. :feelsUgh:

I love incel spaces because they're the only places I can go to escape incessant virtue signaling whenever normies get worked up into a frenzy.
it's the only place I can put my own thoughts iand not participate in this retarded social games of pretedning.
thoughts and prayers :soy::soy: can't believe this is happening in 21st century so many innocent lives lost:soy::soy::soy: brave heroes defending their homeland and democracy:soy::soy: the madman putin needs to be stopped he is the next hitler:soy::soy::soy:
Putler :soy:

We were overdue for a major war. Finally all the soy hippies have something to sing kumbaya for again. Finally the Jews have NATO customers lined for their Iron Dome defense system. Finally the Democrat Jews have something to blame high inflation on. Finally CNN Jews can fill their 24/7 tv schedule.

What are these people gonna do if peace is achieved? They've all been waiting for this a long time.

Yes. It is the natural tendency to take care of one's own, and we see it especially evident in foids of certain races...

To show solidarity with the people of Ukraine, Incels.is has decided to ban all Russians from joining the forum, current Russian users will be banned until the end of the war.

To show solidarity with the people of Ukraine, Incels.is has decided to ban all Russians from joining the forum, current Russian users will be banned until the end of the war.
That would be gay af

Lol

Virtue signaling, plain and simple. Everyone wants to show everyone else that they're so good, moral, and caring, but before this, they couldn't even fucking locate Ukraine on a map, some never even knew such a country existed.

It reminds me of one foid at my old job who confided to me that she's afraid of black people, and as her high school bussed kids from the ghetto, she had bad experiences, but after the george floyd incident, she's been posting BLM shit nonstop. It's all fucking theatrical bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back