Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm fucking tired of being an inferior lifeform. I DON'T DESERVE THIS. I'm constantly getting mogged EVERYWHERE and in ALL possible ways

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
I'm fucking tired of having 0 SMV. Tired of never having received any sort of positive attention from women.

Tired of being a dirt flea. Tired of being a mud cockroach :feelsseriously:

I have an entry level job where everyone bosses me around. There's a foid co-worker whose boyfriend is the fucking team manager and of course she likes bossing everyone around, including me, and of course no one dares say anything to her out of fear :fuk:

I'M TIRED OF BEING A LOWLY GARBAGE SLAVE. I AM FUCKING NOTHING. I HAVE NO POWER, NO INFLUENCE, NO RESPECT. I DON'T MATTER AT ALL.

I'M JUST A PIECE OF MEAT.

I work a call center operator job for a phone carrier, I CONSTANTLY fucking hear customers saying they want to purchase a phone for their wives or that something doesn't work well on their wives' device. Constantly fucking reminded I'm a 30 yo KHHV. I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A WIFE BY 30. I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A WIFE I COULD CUDDLE WITH IN BED AT NIGHT

Our work group has a What'sApp group, half the normies have couple photos.

I'M CONSTANTLY REMINDED I'M ALONE AND NO WOMAN WANTS ME.

I WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE, THERE'S ROMANCE IN IT.

I literally can't escape this. At work, in my free time, I can't escape it. I'm constantly reminded of what I don't have. I try so hard to keep it all together. I have the tendency to spiral down quickly. I have to focus. But I don't know how much longer I can take this...

I don't deserve this. I can't take this. I've been a sexless virgin loser my whole life. I've gotten used to it. But also being a poor powerless pawn is just too much.

I fucking hate my managers, they don't do shit all day. They waste all day doing video conferences and sending 2-3 useless emails per day. Meanwhile I work my ass off and I do the ACTUAL fucking work. And the fucker managers get twice my salary with 1% of the effort.

I just get no fucking respect from anyone. I ask something, I get ignored. It's all about favoritism and nepotism here, I can't compete with this. I'm just a lowly, unimportant pawn.

I am filled with ENVY and RAGE

I fucking hate successful men. I HATE SUCCESSFUL MEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY, POWER RESPECT AND WOMEN.

I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING. MORE THAN FOIDS, MORE THAN FEMINISTS

I FUCKING HATE SUCCESSFUL MEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING AND I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING

nothing worse than being a sub 6ft autist

And I just heard that motherfucker Mr Beast on Youtube reached 300 millions. This fucker is famous for being famous, like the Kardashians.

THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT IS SET FOR LIFE. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK A SINGLE DAY IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE WITH THE YOUTUBE REVENUE HE HAS. HIM AND HIS 3 NEXT FAMILY GENERATIONS

WHILE I HAVE 600 USD SALLARY

AND ONLYFANS WHORES MAKE 10 TIMES MY SALLARY IN A WEEK WITH 15 MINUTES OF EFFORT

I CANT DO THIS

I hate youtube and streamers so much.

Fuck Chad Hasan piker with his 2 million house, and saying streaming is a ''hard'' job.

NIGGA WHAT?? YOU JUST MESS AROUND AND TALK ALL DAY. STREAMING IS THE BEST FUCKING JOB EVER, AS LONG AS YOU GET BIG AND POPULAR

IT'S NOTHING, IT'S NOT A REAL JOB. YOU JUST MESS AROUND AND TALK SHIT ALL DAY. THAT'S NOT REAL WORK, YOU HAVE NO BOSS, NO ONE BOSSES YOU AROUND, YOU CAN START AT ANY HOUR, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WWANT

FUCK YOU HASAN PIKER AND FUCK ALL THE OTHER YOUTUBER STREAMERS

D2870c8c2f7c38190fc59cf139ac5c1e

this is the future that awaits me idk how i will cope

Fuck pewdiepie. The retard just screemed while playing video games. Now he is set for several lifetimes. What the fuck is this joke, mang?? :feelshaha::feelshaha: Fuck him and fuck his stacy golddigger wife

FUCK ALL THE RICHFAGS WHO REVIEW TECH VIDEOS FOR HAVING THE BEST GAMING GEAR
FUCK THEM FOR BEING ABLE TO AFFORD VR HEADSET WHICH IS SOMETHING IVE ALWAYS WANTED SINCE THEY APPEARED

FUCK EVERYONE WHO IS NOT A POOR UGLY SEXLESS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!