Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Fucking Pissed the Fuck Off

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
All the innocent jb virgin girls I know from high school (I'm in college) are huge anti-Trump people. I don't really give a fuck about Trump, to tell you the truth. But hating on Trump at that age 99% of the times means you're a clueless moron who thinks "live and let live" is the answer and gets mad if someone speaks out against degeneracy. Fucking annoying as hell, even my dream girls are brainwashed by Liberal bullshit.

Oh, but conservative girls are just fucking phonies. Some of the biggest degenerates out there, to tell you the truth. They think they're justified in everything they do because "MUH PATRIOTISM". They claim to be "conservative", but you will find they have done multiple "hookups" and "breakups". Honestly they're not much better than the roastbeef tumblr slut they criticize so often (BUT EVERYTHING'S JUSTIFIED, MUH PATRIOTISM!!!!!!")

Last edited:
I've seen the fake conservatism. They turn into degenerate sluts as soon as Chad asks to chill

it's scary how far-left the younger generation is.

I've seen the fake conservatism. They turn into degenerate sluts as soon as Chad asks to chill
They need to be quarantined just like the Liberal scum they so criticize

it's scary how far-left the younger generation is.
It makes me want WW3. We need to START OVER. Conservatism and Liberalism need to be abolished. Only strict Old Testament :lAw imposed by a religious dictator should be allowed.

I hate all normie trash that spew their uninformed political opinions. I don't know shit about politics but I can tell when normies are just spewing bs

Conservatives are just old liberals and second wave feminists.

The real redpill is White Shariah Law.

*I'm Fucking Pissed
ItheIthe Fuck Off

Grab them by the pussy.

Women are all progressive in some way. Even if they're "alt-right" or some shit you bet they're gonna have a lay count of over 150 after they're done with college.

Trump is just a tool used by the globalists, same as obama and any other american politician. They should all get sent to the gulag tbqh.