Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im fucking hyped for stalker 2

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Yeah I didnt play the origonals or got past the beggining of the first game. But it looks fucking lit!

I can't get hyped for new videogames anymore personally.

SOC fucked me as a kid but I ended up learning how to play the game properly later on in life, I'll probably give 2 a shot eventually

Let me geuss, its because of the direction of modern day games?
Yes. But there's also the fact that a few games i was hyped for in the past turned out to be shit so i try to be cautious.

I didnt like the previous stalkers mostly due to the graphics but this one looks very promising

Out of in game footage i saw i really liked the visuals, glad they made inventory like in Call of Pripyat. Gunplay and guns model quality, sounds were the weakness of original trilogy so i glad they improved on that. If it will be like Call of Pripyat or even better i think it's a success.
What i don't want this game to be is being like these popular mods (Anomaly, Gamma etc) when they turn STALKER into tacicool zoomer looter shooter like Tarkov.

Last edited:
I'll wait for release, see reviews and buy one year later at a discount if reviews are any good

Eh, I'm not, funnily enough limited budget which was responsible for rare cutscenes, "stiff" movement/"crisp" textures which made some assets look like they're from some HD counter strike mod is what gave stalker some of its soul. Biggest thing however - they did not had resources to do polish dubbing so they hired lector (the sort that would read what all characters are saying in 80's/90's american movies that were still playing in polish television in early 2000's) to speak over russian voicelines - it made game feel magical to me, like it was a movie.

I liked stalker 1 but I still have to play call of pripyat. I'm not hyped for anything though, everything is shit nowadays and half their studio probably got blown up in Ukraine war so who knows what kind of fagot shit they have filled it with

Yeah I didnt play the origonals or got past the beggining of the first game. But it looks fucking lit!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:Typical zoomer or a foid you are a meme. "Biggest Stalker fan is excited to play Stalker 2 for the first time"

It will be dogshit and woke that's for sure.

half their studio probably got blown up in Ukraine war so who knows what kind of fagot shit they have filled it with
nah they moved to Czech republic few years ago only few devs got killed and only because they went into the meat grinder :feelskek:

It’s all cool until you play it and find out there is trannies mutants and trannies stalkers.

i will play it when it gets on gamepass cant get excited for new games there all slop an unoriginal