Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m fucked.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I live with parents, I have no job but had part time job a year back for a short amount of time and females get turned off by men like that and ones that do are bitches because that is just personal as fuck level standards. I also have no idea how to travel and I live in a small town and we all know here that most girls are taken and have overly high standards and living in a small town with that in the mix just makes shit more difficult than it already is. I think it’s over.

That sucks. Smaller area tend to have foids with higher standards.

Here is what some dumbass said to me online. People just don’t get how difficult getting a girlfriend or even a fling is in a small town.

‘Hey don't blame others that you're a shitty Person. Get your ass Out of the flat, go to a bar whatever and Talk to whatever sex du like. But Stop acting like (females, i guess?) are only there to get your juice out. ‘

Here is what some dumbass said to me online. People just don’t get how difficult getting a girlfriend or even a fling is in a small town.

‘Hey don't blame others that you're a shitty Person. Get your ass Out of the flat, go to a bar whatever and Talk to whatever sex du like. But Stop acting like (females, i guess?) are only there to get your juice out. ‘

Bluepill BS, what a surprise.

Bluepill BS, what a surprise.
The thing that makes it worse, is the fact that he is taken so I pointed out that he doesn’t know my situation in which he replied that he does because his sister was in the same situation as me and that she now has a boyfriend. I bet her sister had the ability to get a boyfriend easy before hand but just never tried to get one or something.

The thing that makes it worse, is the fact that he is taken so I pointed out that he doesn’t know my situation in which he replied that he does because his sister was in the same situation as me and that she now has a boyfriend. I bet her sister had the ability to get a boyfriend easy before hand but just never tried to get one or something.

I hate when people compare it with foids. It's not the same