Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm flying tomorrow

The Bickler

The Bickler

Recruit
★★★★
I'm flying tomorrow and I'm scared as fuck that I'm going to crash, how can I cope? Sorry that I'm a man of few words

Crash then you are out of this hell

Smuggle cocaine via your intestines

Flying an actual plane?

I'm flying tomorrow and I'm scared as fuck that I'm going to crash, how can I cope? Sorry that I'm a man of few words
Take a parachute with you

B-2 SPIRIT BOMBARDMENT PLANE

where are you going?

Travel by land and sea.

Well it was nice knowing you.

if i don't post tomorrow hold a funeral for me

if i don't post tomorrow hold a funeral for me
what countries are you flying to and from? Is it a Boeing 737-Max aircraft? If yes, look at these news-reports!!! (The first link has the wrong title here in my comment, don’t know why, can’t change it, but look at it anyway)

this post literally predicted the 2022 chinese nose dives. It actually said that boeing 737s have a tendency to nose dive.

this post literally predicted the 2022 chinese nose dives. It actually said that boeing 737s have a tendency to nose dive.

Yup bro. Well spotted!

You should take strong medication from a psychiatrist or get some Xanax from someone on the street.

If you are too scared, you should not do it.
What is so important that you risk having a panic attack for it?

i legit want to get high so i don't feel the anxiety but i'm gonna be with my family
Benzos (from a doc) + booze at least thats my plan when i go for my first flight.

If you are too scared, you should not do it.
What is so important that you risk having a panic attack for it?
For me at least with my first flight when i do go possibly in a few months its medical tourism so not doing so could prove to be fatal.

For me at least with my first flight when i do go possibly in a few months its medical tourism so not doing so could prove to be fatal.
I am scared of flying too, that’s why i don’t do it, only if i had to flee war or something and even that i would firstly think of every other option before i think of flying